- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So today I was back at an early 1900's house. I threw this one in my pouch thinking it was another wheat penny.
When I got it home I noticed it was a lot thinner than a penny, and just a hair larger in diameter than a penny. I'm pretty sure it is copper.
It is well worn, but I can see a man's head on the front and he has a collar.
On the back are all kinds of weird designs going on.
I'm sure one of you knows exactly what it is.
Thanks for l@@king.
-MM-
When I got it home I noticed it was a lot thinner than a penny, and just a hair larger in diameter than a penny. I'm pretty sure it is copper.
It is well worn, but I can see a man's head on the front and he has a collar.
On the back are all kinds of weird designs going on.
I'm sure one of you knows exactly what it is.
Thanks for l@@king.
-MM-
Attachments
Last edited:







