- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


Gypsy Heart said:You are holding them upside down...they are angel wings!![]()
I think I may have you fooled this time. You are all over the board on guesses. 

Montana Jim said:No idea...
Every time I don't know what something is with a hole in it - it becomes a wind chime dangle.


BioProfessor said:I still say furniture hardware or horse tack.
Daryl
grafter said:i think its somekind of a wedge or a keeper of some kind.





ModernMiner said:IP,
In your honor.......
That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen here!!!!
You have quite the talent. Friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-MM-
P.S. Kyle- We love you buddy.![]()
Iron Patch said:ModernMiner said:IP,
In your honor.......
That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen here!!!!
You have quite the talent. Friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-MM-
P.S. Kyle- We love you buddy.![]()
Kirk will be begging for that once he sees what we dig tomorrow!Quite possibly my last hunt of 2009 so have to make it count.
