What's new

NA Indian Games and Game Pieces.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like for everyone who has found Game Pieces in their hunts to post their pieces and then tell the games the Indians played. I have some but not many. I think it would be a interesting thread and will be an education on their games as to what was used. I know some have more than others but I feel it will be fun. Thanks, rock
 
Upvote 0
hey hey NC
i forgot to tell you that those canon power shot cameras are not expensive if you decide to buy one .........
...........you can pick one up for a little over a hundred bucks......and they make good videos also and are simple to operate
heck at that price i think you should get one for barry also....he would like it....it can be his early christmas present
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom