What's new

natch

  • Thread starter Thread starter natchitoches
  • Start date Start date
N

natchitoches

Guest
I just wanted to tell everyone in the forum.
and all the mods.
that I am very sorry for making trouble in the forum
and I am sorry for what I said. it was not right.!!!!
and I am sorry for the way I acted.like a fool.
natch
 
Upvote 0
You got it bro.
 
I'm glad your back too !! :icon_thumright:
 
thank you sohio
i own you a big i am sorry too.
i am very sorry
 
Didn't know you were gone. Dah! We need you here. :thumbsup: That knife sure is a beauty!
 
Aint nuttin but a thang :icon_thumright:
 
Natch, don't feel like a fool. We all get heated at times. I think you helped set things straight. 2 new mods. Not just mods, but the best 2 members we have are the mods. You shined a light that needed to shine! Thank you for doing so buddy. Thank you!
 
no nc
what ever it was i was doing . it was very missguilded
i said things, to people. to hunt them.
and that never should had happen.went about everthing in the woung way.
and hunt people doing it.even a good friend.
it was wroung
 
tribe
natchitoches is part of the caddo tribe
but i am part black feet indian
and german,irish

hey my friend natch

glad to see you here
this site is the best i have seen now in several years with new members
your friend
larson1951
 
Last edited by a moderator:
natchitoches said:
no nc
what ever it was i was doing . it was very missguilded
i said things, to people. to hunt them.
and that never should had happen.went about everthing in the woung way.
and hunt people doing it.even a good friend.
it was wroung

Natch. You are a real man at least. You stood up, and admitted your wrong. If your actions made you feel bad, they were wrong. However, this site has made a 180 degree turn since then.
 
hi natch,
thanks for posting those pictures.that is a real top notch blade.wow...
i got to go hunting for a bit now,thanks again natch,
jamey
 
Glad they let ya back in man...
 
Natch, dont know what happened,,not askin. I do know it takes a big man/woman to admit they were wrong, or screwed up. So for that KUDDOS to you. It aint the easiest thing to do,,but the right things never are. You rate high in my book just for that,,and I dont even know you,,now quit beating yourself up.
 
thanks for the kind words , larson1951 ,tncreek,BirdCloud ,and nc feild
you guys makes comeing back a lot easyer.
i thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom