alaldrid Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 211 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 #1 Finally got around to bringing all my points home from work. Figured I would post a pic. Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 #2 I am guessing that you drive a truck! That is a lot and they look great. Each one deserves study.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 #3 Great looking frame! What's type is the bottom center piece?
alaldrid Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 211 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2014 Thread Owner #4 SCrocks said: Great looking frame! What's type is the bottom center piece? Click to expand... The black one with the broke ear below the large central black blade is a Kirk, I believe. The brown one below the Kirk is a broke Uniface blade.
SCrocks said: Great looking frame! What's type is the bottom center piece? Click to expand... The black one with the broke ear below the large central black blade is a Kirk, I believe. The brown one below the Kirk is a broke Uniface blade.
D dlos Sr. Member Joined Jul 12, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Mar 22, 2014 #5 Couple killers in there! Nice finds.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2014 #6 Nice collection. Are they all from the same place?
alaldrid Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 211 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2014 Thread Owner #7 rock said: Nice collection. Are they all from the same place? Click to expand... Na. I picked them up all over the piedmont of NC while working.
rock said: Nice collection. Are they all from the same place? Click to expand... Na. I picked them up all over the piedmont of NC while working.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2014 #8 State frame then. Wish I could work and find them at the same time.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2014 #9 Those are all nice points and I would never take them to work, maybe to bed but not work