rockheadhunter421
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2014
- Messages
- 350
- Reaction score
- 193
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Oh yea, maybe a Peedee also. This one might be small but has character. It is a great example of what the Cherokee calls the culture here, "The Near the River Dwellers." Thanks for the reply!Kinda looks like a Jacks reef nice point!
Welcome to TNET! Looks like you have a neat little point there! 
Looks like a waratan to me based on others I've seen - nice NC find

I think it could possibly be a reworked Halifax style point. It appears to have been notched at one stage in the game. I outlined, to the best of my ability, what I'm thinking were notches.
View attachment 967002
Not sure? I may be T- totally wrong. It's nice, nonetheless!! Good to have another NC hunter onboard here!!