surfin
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2007
- Messages
- 366
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grayling, MI
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
- #1
Thread Owner
I am moving down to Cape Coral next week to be closer to the folks and geta fresh start. I know the job market is in bad shape there but I was hoping that one of you would know where an ex army officer with a bunch of sales experience can go to find a decent job. My back ground is in construction and sales. And of course I am also looking for a Army National Guard Engineer Unit as well. But if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. In exchange I promiss not to MD your favorite spot! Of course you would need to tell me where it is for me not to hunt it.
Ian
From Ohio
Ian
From Ohio
Ahoy Ian,








