What's new

Need help from the button Gurus

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
I have got 4 buttons I want to sell, But I need info and maybe the book# listing to help I.D. them
Or am I just wasting my time??? They are all roughly nickle size.

Thanks in advance

Tim
 

Attachments

  • DSC00163-vert.webp
    DSC00163-vert.webp
    222.7 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC00167-vert.webp
    DSC00167-vert.webp
    218.4 KB · Views: 305
Eagle "I" - U.S. infantry, postwar 19th century.

Eagle & anchor - U.S. Marine Corps, postwar 19th century.

Plain eagle - U.S. general service, c. 1850's.

U.S. wreath - U.S. "Great Coat" general service, c. 1820's-30's

(Dating based on backmark varieties, as illustrated by Tice and McGuinn & Bazelon.)
 
Upvote 0
I don't know a great deal on the US buttons :dontknow: but I can't see you having much problem selling them, they are very nice :o

SS
 
Upvote 0
Thanks PBK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
No book numbers though ??? ??? ???
Just kidding ya :hello: :hello: :hello:

Tim
 
Upvote 0
Nice buttons and Hey thanks for the button link I lost it when I reclused from web for a year
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom