What's new

Need Help. Gun Part?

1badtacoma

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilson, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 250
I found this a couple of months ago and have no clue what it is. Looks like gun sights almost.

DSC00927.jpg


DSC00928.jpg


DSC00929.jpg
 
My guess is part of some type of clamp, maybe electrical.
 
Upvote 0
I can't think of a gun part that would look like that. I at first though about a military front sight, but it has no blade between the two "ears". Monty
 
Upvote 0
The reason i thought is was part of a gun sight are, The bottom looks like it contours to the shape of a round barrell, There are numbers stamped in the side of it like a lot of gun parts i have seem, it just looks the the sights on a rifle?

Anyone else have a clue what it might be?

Maybe some electrical device?
 
Upvote 0
1badtacoma said:
The reason i thought is was part of a gun sight are, The bottom looks like it contours to the shape of a round barrell, There are numbers stamped in the side of it like a lot of gun parts i have seem, it just looks the the sights on a rifle?

Anyone else have a clue what it might be?

Maybe some electrical device?
I think the contours are to grip heavy electrical wire or whatever its clamped to but I have no picture to prove it just a guess.. There appears to be something ferrous on one end. Can you tell what it is? Maybe a screw?
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
1badtacoma said:
The reason i thought is was part of a gun sight are, The bottom looks like it contours to the shape of a round barrell, There are numbers stamped in the side of it like a lot of gun parts i have seem, it just looks the the sights on a rifle?

Anyone else have a clue what it might be?

Maybe some electrical device?
I think the contours are to grip heavy electrical wire or whatever its clamped to but I have no picture to prove it just a guess.. There appears to be something ferrous on one end. Can you tell what it is? Maybe a screw?
i agree some kinda wire clamp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom