Bubba65 said:Hey Jim I have tried cleaning it, do u have any suggestions on how to clean more.
Thanks ,
Bubba65
Bubba65 said:Hey Jim I have tried cleaning it, do u have any suggestions on how to clean more.
Thanks ,
Bubba65
Iron Patch said:Bubba65 said:Hey Jim I have tried cleaning it, do u have any suggestions on how to clean more.
Thanks ,
Bubba65
Don't. It's about as good as it will get. Very cool early button!
Iron Patch said:Bubba65 said:Hey Jim I have tried cleaning it, do u have any suggestions on how to clean more.
Thanks ,
Bubba65
Don't. It's about as good as it will get. Very cool early button!
Nice buttonCRUSADER said:Iron Patch said:Bubba65 said:Hey Jim I have tried cleaning it, do u have any suggestions on how to clean more.
Thanks ,
Bubba65
Don't. It's about as good as it will get. Very cool early button!
I was thinking the same thing, nothing will clean pewter better than it is. Looks great to me, 1780ish What do you think, never seen a Woman blowing a pipe/instrument?? Not military but very nice & early!
good advice on the cleaning, or in this case the none cleaning
the depiction is Crusader shouting to shaun7 that he has just found another hammered 

johnnyi said:Funny how we all see something different. I see a knight on horseback holding a sword in back of his head.![]()
Iron Patch said:johnnyi said:Funny how we all see something different. I see a knight on horseback holding a sword in back of his head.![]()
I give that a chance. (Can see part of the horse's head)
CRUSADER said:johnnyi said:Does that look like a drilled turret shank to you broken off?
no, not really
CRUSADER said:Iron Patch said:johnnyi said:Funny how we all see something different. I see a knight on horseback holding a sword in back of his head.![]()
I give that a chance. (Can see part of the horse's head)
oh yeah, sort of see it. So could be Military after all. Seen similar Horse back riders with swords.