What's new

Need ID help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I dug these three artifacts in the same hole. There is a tiny piece of string that was between teh large piece between the pinched circular top, so string was used with this idem. I suspect they all were attached at one time.I'm afraid if I try to straighten out the top it will break. Any ideas? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0703.webp
    IMG_0703.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0704.webp
    IMG_0704.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0705.webp
    IMG_0705.webp
    21 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0706.webp
    IMG_0706.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0707.webp
    IMG_0707.webp
    21 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0708.webp
    IMG_0708.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0709.webp
    IMG_0709.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0710.webp
    IMG_0710.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0711.webp
    IMG_0711.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0712.webp
    IMG_0712.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 304
Interesting stuff , nice pics , I am going to bed now . I will think about it wile I sleep .
 
Upvote 0
Could it be some kind of religious piece?
 
Upvote 0
Any more clues?

Date of the site?

Other relics?

Farm? House? Woods?

What type of metal?

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
I don't think the three pieces are related.
A gas adjuster key I think is a good guess
INTIMER.
Lamp finial and some sort of switch or chain
fob on the other two.

Hay2
 
Upvote 0
Not sure what the material is. Dug it 8" in a park that dates back to mid 1800's. I assumed all three pieces went together, because I dug them from the same hole and the color and material off all three artifacts look the same. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom