GrayCloud
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
NEED SOME BASIC L-ROD INFO.
I am trying to locate a Silver/Gold Cache in a search area of about 70 acres.
I have made two L-Rods out of brass cloth-hangers, that I have played with in the yard, using a roll of silver 50 cent pieces in a zip lock bag. I am trying to grip the rods fairly hard, so I can actually feel the pull in my hands. Doing this, because I want to know for a fact that the rods are pulling and I am not subconsciously manipulating them. I have also taped a silver 50 cent piece on each L-Rod. I do get some pull toward the target at about 50 feet (Back Yard Limits Area), but once I cross over the target, the rods do not fully cross till I am several feet past the target.
Questions.
Would it not make sense to use a larger diameter brass rods, so I can feel the rods better in my hands?
Do you know of anything I can do to improve my dowsing ability and target location?
Thanks in advance.
I am trying to locate a Silver/Gold Cache in a search area of about 70 acres.
I have made two L-Rods out of brass cloth-hangers, that I have played with in the yard, using a roll of silver 50 cent pieces in a zip lock bag. I am trying to grip the rods fairly hard, so I can actually feel the pull in my hands. Doing this, because I want to know for a fact that the rods are pulling and I am not subconsciously manipulating them. I have also taped a silver 50 cent piece on each L-Rod. I do get some pull toward the target at about 50 feet (Back Yard Limits Area), but once I cross over the target, the rods do not fully cross till I am several feet past the target.
Questions.
Would it not make sense to use a larger diameter brass rods, so I can feel the rods better in my hands?
Do you know of anything I can do to improve my dowsing ability and target location?
Thanks in advance.


![Dowsing%20001[1].webp Dowsing%20001[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1102/1102100-5254aea8d04446d52c3f17dbe14a5526.jpg?hash=1J3ZNNQEnW)
![Dowsing%20003[1].webp Dowsing%20003[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1102/1102103-a47daa03a26234b93f7de0b79f56b065.jpg?hash=UIxSW7sQZO)









