Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
r ya kidding me, sure thought he would see it our way

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Nah, they(enviro nutz) had already made up their minds long before to "kill this baby in its crib"!

We live in a Kleptocracy today. No money, no power.....tuf sHiit!

We gotta go to Federal Court to get anything done!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't help thinking back to the time when a couple dirty hippies went up against the billion dollar timber industry - and won.

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Can't help thinking back to the time when a couple dirty hippies went up against the billion dollar timber industry - and won.

Yup... And they did it using illegal tactics.

Maybe we should chain ourselfs to our dredges.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
We all may have to go outlaw and hire to pot growers to protect us..:laughing7:

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010

That's actually not at all far fetched!

I know miners that make peace with the growers, just so they can gain access to gold areas, and become lookouts for each other. And there are growers that also mine gold. We have a lot more in common with the pot growers than you would imagine. You do have to be real carefull who you are dealing with. You don't make friends with the Mexican Drug cartel, that's for certain! And that applies to the cranksters who run meth labs as well.

Its just amazing. Our government makes criminals out of peacefull citizens who just want to earn a living.

I'm really sick and tired of these "victimless crimes" the Guv jails people for. Its not the America that i grew up with. We have turned into a fascist POLICE STATE!:censored:

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010

Well there will be plenty of them now.... We are so SCREWED!!!

In a sweeping policy change, the Obama administration says it won't block laws allowing recreational marijuana use in Colorado and Washington state.
WASHINGTON — The federal government says it will not sue to stop the states of Colorado and Washington from allowing recreational marijuana use.
In a sweeping national policy announcement, the Justice Department outlined eight top priority areas for its enforcement of marijuana laws.
They range from preventing the distribution of marijuana to minors to preventing sales revenue from going to criminal enterprises, gangs and cartels and preventing the diversion of marijuana outside of states where it is legal under state law.
The announcement follows comments in December by President Barack Obama, who said it does not make sense for the federal government to go after recreational drug users in a state that has legalized recreational use of small amounts of marijuana.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Oh! The IRONY!

The pot growers are fighting for STATES RIGHTS, and the gold dredgers are fighting for FEDERAL RIGHTS!

The med MJ people are not any threat to the gold miners. We are both fighting for our rights!
Its the big cartel grows and illegal growers that use Federal land we have to watch out for.

Really, what we need is one giant organization that fights for everyones rights!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread