What's new

New beach and a good day 2 silver and 3 gold

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Oak Bluffs for the 1st time today with a newbie who wants to learn. After about 4 hours he said he didnt realize how much work detecting is. Lots of targets. 45 quarters, 25 nickles, 51 pennys, 25 dimes a junk toe ring and a junk star pin. 2 silver rings and 3 gold rings, 2 14k and 1 10k. thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • og 001.webp
    og 001.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 123
  • og 005.webp
    og 005.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 108
  • og2 001.webp
    og2 001.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 114
  • og2 004.webp
    og2 004.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 116
  • og2 005.webp
    og2 005.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 115
  • og2 006.webp
    og2 006.webp
    15 KB · Views: 109
  • og2 008.webp
    og2 008.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
A good day on the island ! Gold and gas money .
 
WOW!!! I am looking forward to a day like that. I guess I will have to find a NEW beach to hunt. Papa
 
:wav:Terrific detecting, P12!

I like that butterfly ring.

Lorraine
 
Wow, I just dream of three gold rings in a day! :notworthy: I love the silver one with the coral colored stone.
 
A great day, is the other guy hooked?
 
Congrats buddy, nice score.
 
Nice Haul,WTG:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
thats a great haul :)
 
Awsome... I would say you dug a few holes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom