New Beale story

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe the number of people who actually think they're seeing TJB inscribed upon the various landscapes and structures and items scatted about this country. No doubt the labors of thousands of individuals in desperate attempt to maintain a secret that's, well, already a well-kept secret. :icon_scratch:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Smart and greedy huh

If I was greedy I would be looking for the treasure without decoding the cipher. Greed gets in the way of wisdom. Priorities are in place to keep the Beale Papers from taking over my life. I suggest doing the same to all who take on such tasks.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
More than Gold silver and Jewels, lol..received Legacies, Glorious, "Perilous Enterpise"..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I can't believe the number of people who actually think they're seeing TJB inscribed upon the various landscapes and structures and items scatted about this country. No doubt the labors of thousands of individuals in desperate attempt to maintain a secret that's, well, already a well-kept secret. :icon_scratch:
"Need-To-Know"...? (aka NTK...). :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2015-10-28-18-48-33.jpg Here's a picture, or old xerox copy, from early 90s, when the Egyptian handle was attached to the leather bag. Found with the DOI-KEY, in the false bottom of the iron box...thought I would share an old pic I ran across, had forgotten bout it....the DOI-KEY was rolled up stuck through the drawstring, which kept it rolled up. Thanks Justintime.😎

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that the same iron box that the Otey family shown/gave to Pauline Innis?
Not unless they sold it at a flea market, in 1967...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine had the key in it, there is only one...lol

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Key was left with a friend in St. Louis, it was never left in the box. If you find anything it will not be the Beale Treasure.
what makes you believe that the key is in St Louis, we're it says from St. LOUIS PRESSING IMPORTANT, The St . Louis Key was sent to Morriss, And tells were the key is, in this place ,SEALED,were, the box left in his charge. A whole letter was mailed and received from St Louis, that states, let me give you some instructions, let me enlightened you, things like that. Every body knows everything and will not know till the flood comes, goodluck on that key search Frank. Ps, And the Friend is Morriss, my dear friend Morriss, Your Friend TJB, they barely knew each other, friend, friend, friend.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but you sure have the FACTS confused but that's OK keep hunting in your own mind--------no gold is there.
Lol, have you ever found more than a theory,lol...I have you just haten. The Key is in the hands of a friend, listen to that part,but not the next, in this place sealed...what does In this,place sealed mean, we're is,this place,lol..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What does In this place sealed mean, where is this place, who had the box, Morriss is the friend, DB

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, have you ever found more than a theory,lol...I have you just haten. The Key is in the hands of a friend, listen to that part,but not the next, in this place sealed...what does In this,place sealed mean, we're is,this place,lol..

Were was TJB at the time he said that? (in this place sealed)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... the Friend is Morriss, my dear friend Morriss, Your Friend TJB, they barely knew each other, friend, friend, friend.
"Well you got to have friends, the feeling is oh so strong
You got to have friends , to make that day last long
I had some friends but there gone, someone came and took them away
And from the dusk til the dawn, this is where I'll stay"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
what makes you believe that the key is in St Louis, we're it says from St. LOUIS PRESSING IMPORTANT, The St . Louis Key was sent to Morriss, And tells were the key is, in this place ,SEALED,were, the box left in his charge. A whole letter was mailed and received from St Louis, that states, let me give you some instructions, let me enlightened you, things like that. Every body knows everything and will not know till the flood comes, goodluck on that key search Frank. Ps, And the Friend is Morriss, my dear friend Morriss, Your Friend TJB, they barely knew each other, friend, friend, friend.
Well, Robert MORRIS could have been a Quaker, hence... SOCIETY OF FRIENDS. Lynchburg, Va. was FOUNDED by a Quaker, from SOCIETY OF FRIENDS... HENCE, a FRIEND!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Got a friend in Fincastle, how come Fincastle Beale doesn't exist,no were to be found. Anyone got pics of deed Beale signed from PV'S book. Was the deed signed in 1806. Thanks

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Got a friend in Fincastle, how come Fincastle Beale doesn't exist,no were to be found. Anyone got pics of deed Beale signed from PV'S book. Was the deed signed in 1806. Thanks
It looks to be the same as the one of Thomas Beale of New Orleans Register of Wills 1811-1820 . Not confirmed to be Captain Thomas Beale of the Battle of New Orleans .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread