kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeadheadDigger said:
taking personal offense is childish. im not out lobbying against this activity, and i won't be out lobbying for this activity.

your hobby/interest will be history if the only counter you guys have is to call someone an "idiot" and "moron" or use frozen ice pack movement (i assume) as an example of riverbed disruption.

i hope you can make a coherent argument and deliver to the appropriate people or you are exactly right, it will be history. its hard to counter in depth science and research with shallow slander.

Please,educate yourself before jumping in with your mis informed opinions,you really are making a fool of your self.Being from Virginia,you are only spewing what you have been told....and it is wrong.It has been scientifically proven(all of the studies they are calling for have been done)that dredging benefits fish,and suction dredging is the only method to remove mercury which HISTORY has put in the waterways.Fish can not spawn on cemented river bottom....dredging aerates and breaks it up.Also note to you....you are using a computer that has gold in it....where does that come from??

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well said Kuger
you can only blame the media for DHD ignorance
Environmentalist will spike trees to end logging, place bombs at pharmaceutical company's for testing on animals, burn down housing or relocate plants and animals to prevent some type of activities.
u can place before them a question to ponder, what part of your life is not benifited by Mining, Logging, Farming & trucking? all things the Dems/left hate, and can't come up with a answer

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2cmorau said:
Well said Kuger
you can only blame the media for DHD ignorance
Environmentalist will spike trees to end logging, place bombs at pharmaceutical company's for testing on animals, burn down housing or relocate plants and animals to prevent some type of activities.
u can place before them a question to ponder, what part of your life is not benifited by Mining, Logging, Farming & trucking? all things the Dems/left hate, and can't come up with a answer

Thanks 2cm,you too are absolutely correct,thats the operundi,they throw mis info out there and usually like now we are too small to keep up trying to combat it,people beleive everything they see on the T.V..I am going through CEQWA and CESWA certification right now(State and Federal Water Quality acts)for construction and let me tell you....we may see the end to a lot of activities in or near any water...its ridiculous and scary!!!!

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep, water quality related BS is what will get us all in the end.
Let this be a warning to neighboring states. Oregon, Idaho, Washington... be ready for it as it is a coming.... and don't do as we did here in Cal. :help:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions