What's new

New car to my collection

Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
740
Reaction score
186
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just picked up this fully restored 1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible in poppy red. Drives great. Just like my very first car.


Sitting with my 2015 GT. 50 years apart.
 

Attachments

  • 1964_2_BH_13.webp
    1964_2_BH_13.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 1964_2_BH_2.webp
    1964_2_BH_2.webp
    140.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 1964_2_13.webp
    1964_2_13.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 1964_2_11.webp
    1964_2_11.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 50_years_2.webp
    50_years_2.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Reallllllll Niceeeeee!
 
metal_detector.gif
WOW Digger. Say, can I have it? I love those older Mustangs - can I have it? Pretty please! :laughing7:
 
Your starting a mustang ranch :occasion14:
 
Sweeett. Makes me want to break out my Mustang Sally record.
 
Just so we are clear- I hate people who have stuff I would like to have!!
 
actually, I like 67 mustangs best
 
I have a 2015 mustang in opposite colors of yours.... its red with dual white stripes. Cool cars.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom