What's new

New Coin Box

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
9,192
Reaction score
33,118
Golden Thread
0
Location
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last year I made a cherry box to hold my 2X2 coin holders. This year I made a box to hold PCGS holders. I used feather crotch walnut I milled myself and bookmatched all 6 sides. Now I have to finish filling it up!
5D9CF7D7-72EF-439A-8473-FDCB1644AB3A.webp
5DED33AC-932B-47C1-B973-CC2A778C7ACC.webp
1CC8A103-FCD2-4F69-BF07-8A82DA682D23.webp
 
Spectacular wood and great cabinet making. Inspired me!
 
Awsome work with awsome wood !! The feather crotch is real nice !!
 
Beautiful job !
 
Gorgeous!!
 
Beautiful coin boxes! Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks! I’ve made gun stocks for 40 yrs. These are first boxes I made. Cutting wood exactly square is way harder than gunstocks, I found out. I have a new respect for cabinet makers.
Wow. Nice work! Beautiful wood, also. 5 Stars.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom