What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning last people
 
Morning last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Newbie for the win...until 5 minutes after I post this...
 
Gm....tnet.....last I am

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Mr. Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes....read.....LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just don't let home Depot cut your hair and all should be good.
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Comment Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I heard home Depot will cut your hair (under the table) with a box cutter
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Wow Dolphin,, I haven't gotten a "Razor Cut" in quite a while. I really can't remember the Last time.
 
If the haircut fits.....wear it
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahah....I think we have all joined the.....what little there is left club
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom