What's new

NEW CONTEST

Anyone with the name of honest....makes me tend to believe them
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sometimes winning means coming in LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I am being honest that I want to be LAST for the day.
 
I still have hair, just not were it used to be.
 
Last I did!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last is last and I am.....
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Today is my organization summer party. I think I will eat and do some detecting. Huge pavilion, ball park, tot lot, splash pad, track, soccer field and a couple volleyball courts. This is on a military base and if it has been detected at all it wasn't much. I have been savoring this spot for a few years (not really sure why) just waiting to hit it.
 
Sounds promising....good luck
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good morning wind
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sunny and warm
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Enjoy the laundry
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom