What's new

NEW CONTEST

Made it to Reedsport, OR. That was after five brewery stops along the way. Whew.

Last
 
Maybe go on to Sam's refridgerater box and say hi?
Last
 
If I were the last to comment
Then o would win
Last
 
Dolphin, you just figured out the rules? I'm a little worried about you. Last
 
Looks like a white Christmas this year boys
1541773203548.webp
 
We do now get views like this
1541773380114.webp
 
Yesterday, I cut the porch roof off my shed. Without the porch, my shed is now 23 feet long. It was 28 feet
My mover can't load and move a shed that is more than 24 feet. I'm glad I got it done because today it is snowing.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20181108_155445.webp
    20181108_155445.webp
    647.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20181108_155338.webp
    20181108_155338.webp
    930.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20181108_155320.webp
    20181108_155320.webp
    864.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20181109_082359.webp
    20181109_082359.webp
    1 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Yesterday, I cut the porch roof off my shed. Without the porch, my shed is now 23 feet long. It was 28 feet
My mover can't load and move a shed that is more than 24 feet. I'm glad I got it done because today it is snowing.
Last
I could use a shed like that. Where did you find it and how expensive was it? That's pretty nice
Last
 
It’s cold here in Oregon. This California boy isn’t used to these these frigid temperatures in the low 50s.

Last
 
It’s cold here in Oregon. This California boy isn’t used to these these frigid temperatures in the low 50s.

Last
Lol....that's sun tan lotion temps....I mean its snowing and I just pulled the socks out 4 days ago. You will be ok.
Last
 
Start of my 9 days off of work but the home projects now kick in
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom