What's new

new e-trac coming in a few days

spunk38507

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone have tips that will help me with my new E-trac?
 
Yeah, I have a great tip.
Get out and detect before the ground freezes--which is gunna be real soon in Ohio!
 
CoilFisher said:
Yeah, I have a great tip.
Get out and detect before the ground freezes--which is gunna be real soon in Ohio!
Good thing I am in Tn.
 
E-tracs dont work well in Pennsylvania. So don't waste your time in that state. ;D nah, really,congrats on your purchase, look up Goes4ever's homepage, he has some good program setups
 
sgratrider said:
E-tracs dont work well in Pennsylvania. So don't waste your time in that state. ;D nah, really,congrats on your purchase, look up Goes4ever's homepage, he has some good program setups
thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom