SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #1 Some of the better ones I found the past year or so from around York and Chester S.C.- Thanks for the look -Sam Upvote 0
Some of the better ones I found the past year or so from around York and Chester S.C.- Thanks for the look -Sam
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #2 Very good looking South Carolina display Sam.
GMD52 Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 2,544 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake Champlain, Vt. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #3 Very nice collection, thanks for sharing.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #4 Real nice artifacts
VERDE Bronze Member Joined Jun 6, 2013 Messages 1,302 Reaction score 713 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #5 WOW!! What a GORGEOUS COLLECTION!! Beautiful Collection!! Thanks for Sharing!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
WOW!! What a GORGEOUS COLLECTION!! Beautiful Collection!! Thanks for Sharing!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2013 #6 Love that quartz. I bet you say that when I post the black flint. Wish I could find more quartz in my area. Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
Love that quartz. I bet you say that when I post the black flint. Wish I could find more quartz in my area.