What's new

New Gold findding Devise!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use an 1 1/2 OD alum. tube for handle. It's a S3i Stealth Scoop
 

Attachments

  • 101_1007 Stealth scoop.webp
    101_1007 Stealth scoop.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 992
Upvote 0
That looks really good, Ron! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
I assume you have sealed the tubing or have something on the top to make it float upright. Wouldn't want that to sink out of sight. HH, Ralph
 
But it doesnt float! Maybe slip a swim noodle over it. Or some A/C foam.
 
You all forgot one thing , I own 3 Metal detectors Ha Ha.and it's sealed on both ends.
 
Looks nice Ron, Good idea.
 
It looks good Ron, but how do you think it will
hold up against some heavy prying and lifting?
Is it heavy walled aluminum? Curious......
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Up Date !!

It floats very well . It dig Great and saves me alot of time. I like it. :hello2:
 
If anyone want to know ,it weighs 7 lbs.
 
I have only recently started to appreciate the advantages of a good scoop - this is a cracker - seriously did you make this, you've just declared war on earing studs - a beaut Ron :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom