What's new

new posts on Peralta Stone Maps and LUE need be posted here


Hello relevantchair
I believe you know how ended the quest of Ryan Gordon on the stone maps. Ended like in the stories told by people with a very high IQ level. Ryan found the place from the end of the stone map trail, but the guy who used the penetrating radar in regards to find the exact location, came at night and stole all the treasure.
Hahahah, the same story but with different actors. I would introduce a dragon in these stories to make them more believable.
 
Hello relevantchair
I believe you know how ended the quest of Ryan Gordon on the stone maps. Ended like in the stories told by people with a very high IQ level. Ryan found the place from the end of the stone map trail, but the guy who used the penetrating radar in regards to find the exact location, came at night and stole all the treasure.
Hahahah, the same story but with different actors. I would introduce a dragon in these stories to make them more believable.
Greetings markmar.

At least it ended in the dirt. Ryan looked disappointed but had covered a lot of ground. Tumlinson interviewing , relics and documents sourced as a result were a lot to add. Sarge helping get orientated in the terrains (s) was a bonus. Mine shaft and pick being swung at ceiling told it wasn't all staged..

I think the total sum met the objective of original questions.
The mistakes and unscripted stuff like reactions might have made it even better. Better than any movie company would tell it.

(Sleeping hidden dragons all over in the rocks. Until dark.)
 
Hey I'm sorry for your lack of English, I don't think I commented on that. but the case still remains the Peralta Tablets are not Spanish made, they were made some where else and probably not in AZ. We worked with our Geologist in Pinal county who believe the stones were not from that region. They are sandstone and the closest area that type of sandstone is found is in north AZ. Also note that the two brownish stones are not like the white Horse/Knight Templar stone,, Now remember this fine point, as it will be important later when I drop the bomb on you Spanish theorists. I will prove the tablets can be no older than 1900. Please explain how a Spaniard knew the horse was in the terrain of the country, Tell us why the Peralta miners when fleeing for their lives, took years to sculpture the mountains for 100+ miles in three directions and alter hundreds of cactus into markers leading to the LUE treasure. Come on Mark, take my bet and put up your dinero before its too late for me to win it. I guess I'm getting away from my policy never to argue so I'll hush. By the way the videos you linked are entertaining but all wrong. Tom Kollenborn showed us the digging where Tomlinson said he got the maps. I didn't see that in the video but they were within what he said was 112 yrs from the bridge. There is a pillar of stacked rocks on the edge of the road cut about 30 yds from the diggings
Can't see to read this its typed with word speech to text AI.
HBBB
1751941996567.webp
 
Hey I'm sorry for your lack of English, I don't think I commented on that. but the case still remains the Peralta Tablets are not Spanish made, they were made some where else and probably not in AZ. We worked with our Geologist in Pinal county who believe the stones were not from that region. They are sandstone and the closest area that type of sandstone is found is in north AZ. Also note that the two brownish stones are not like the white Horse/Knight Templar stone,, Now remember this fine point, as it will be important later when I drop the bomb on you Spanish theorists. I will prove the tablets can be no older than 1900. Please explain how a Spaniard knew the horse was in the terrain of the country, Tell us why the Peralta miners when fleeing for their lives, took years to sculpture the mountains for 100+ miles in three directions and alter hundreds of cactus into markers leading to the LUE treasure. Come on Mark, take my bet and put up your dinero before its too late for me to win it. I guess I'm getting away from my policy never to argue so I'll hush. By the way the videos you linked are entertaining but all wrong. Tom Kollenborn showed us the digging where Tomlinson said he got the maps. I didn't see that in the video but they were within what he said was 112 yrs from the bridge. There is a pillar of stacked rocks on the edge of the road cut about 30 yds from the diggings
Can't see to read this its typed with word speech to text AI.
HBBB
View attachment 2215750

Im not doubting anyone here, at all....but just want to point out my current head scratcher.
Frank A. who claims to be TK's best friend when TK was alive, took me to the spot the tablets were found. Well, he pointed to it from the side of the highway, so I can get within 25 yards or so......but....
Im having a hard time squaring what Ive been told with what I see in the map above.
However without any names or markers on the map above, I cant be sure, but just looking at the roads leaves me with not much.....
Is that Queen Creek there?
That is all.....
 
I hate to interrupt a good tale but I have a question. If you are who you say you are, why are you using two different accounts here, at the same time? 🤔

Just curious, as your other account, ‘Rennes’, just posted a few weeks ago that someone had stolen all your work.


Thread 'IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT "ouachtia treasure consultants" TREASURE "computers, maps, emails" FALLING INTO THE WRONG HANDS'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...s-emails-falling-into-the-wrong-hands.701697/
I think you are wrong about how long ago I said my material was given to another treasure hunter. That was in 2023 I think, right after John London passed away. We had an agreement that if one of us died the other would get the computers and files holding GCR records and photos. His daughter thought it would be better to sell them or give them to another of his old friends. But I learned he is in bad shape and can't use the material because it HDD on the PCs are locked and no way can he access them. ||
I did post under the name Rennes, it was our office manager's account and when we shut down Ouachita Treasure Consultants, Marta moved back to Corpus Chishti, TX, It had been so long since I posted on the forum I forgot my user name and password, it was easier to use hers. She posted a few times information for me. I made very few posts with that account. then forgot the password too... So I registered as the name you now see. I am not a forum jockey, just recently began to post again after leaving in 1990ss or maybe 2000? I am getting ready to publish three new books on treasure depositories we have found and worked to completion Was just trying to let that be known but as usual all the experts are trying to prove what I say isn't true. Most of you on this forum were not born when we first used the Internet right after started. So you have no idea of who I am, but the older people do. But if you want to find out who I am, come to Terry Carter's Moon Lake, Uriah Gathering August 13, 14, 15 and watch my presentation on solving the LUE treasure puzzle and decoding the Peralta Maps.
Real name Bob Brewer, a real Hillbilly.
 

Attachments

  • boys with furs dogs gunss.webp
    boys with furs dogs gunss.webp
    224.2 KB · Views: 54
I think you are wrong about how long ago I said my material was given to another treasure hunter. That was in 2023 I think, right after John London passed away. We had an agreement that if one of us died the other would get the computers and files holding GCR records and photos. His daughter thought it would be better to sell them or give them to another of his old friends. But I learned he is in bad shape and can't use the material because it HDD on the PCs are locked and no way can he access them. ||
I did post under the name Rennes, it was our office manager's account and when we shut down Ouachita Treasure Consultants, Marta moved back to Corpus Chishti, TX, It had been so long since I posted on the forum I forgot my user name and password, it was easier to use hers. She posted a few times information for me. I made very few posts with that account. then forgot the password too... So I registered as the name you now see. I am not a forum jockey, just recently began to post again after leaving in 1990ss or maybe 2000? I am getting ready to publish three new books on treasure depositories we have found and worked to completion Was just trying to let that be known but as usual all the experts are trying to prove what I say isn't true. Most of you on this forum were not born when we first used the Internet right after started. So you have no idea of who I am, but the older people do. But if you want to find out who I am, come to Terry Carter's Moon Lake, Uriah Gathering August 13, 14, 15 and watch my presentation on solving the LUE treasure puzzle and decoding the Peralta Maps.
Real name Bob Brewer, a real Hillbilly.

Checking your current profile it shows you joined as OldTime on March 5, 2025, yet you posted as Rennes as recently as June 12. So you are currently using both accounts?
 
Last edited:
Hey I'm sorry for your lack of English, I don't think I commented on that. but the case still remains the Peralta Tablets are not Spanish made, they were made some where else and probably not in AZ. We worked with our Geologist in Pinal county who believe the stones were not from that region. They are sandstone and the closest area that type of sandstone is found is in north AZ. Also note that the two brownish stones are not like the white Horse/Knight Templar stone,, Now remember this fine point, as it will be important later when I drop the bomb on you Spanish theorists. I will prove the tablets can be no older than 1900. Please explain how a Spaniard knew the horse was in the terrain of the country, Tell us why the Peralta miners when fleeing for their lives, took years to sculpture the mountains for 100+ miles in three directions and alter hundreds of cactus into markers leading to the LUE treasure. Come on Mark, take my bet and put up your dinero before its too late for me to win it. I guess I'm getting away from my policy never to argue so I'll hush. By the way the videos you linked are entertaining but all wrong. Tom Kollenborn showed us the digging where Tomlinson said he got the maps. I didn't see that in the video but they were within what he said was 112 yrs from the bridge. There is a pillar of stacked rocks on the edge of the road cut about 30 yds from the diggings
Can't see to read this its typed with word speech to text AI.
HBBB
View attachment 2215750

Are you believing I would give away my info for 50 grands? Seems your high IQ works better with some hillbillies greenhorns whom you can handle. There is no price for what is buried in the region where the stone maps were made for. There is history of a thousand years and more and hold treasures from at least three different civilizations over those centuries. There is Cibola, my dear hillbilly fur dressed, a place where few can survive.
You should thank God you had the priviledge to see the real stone trail even on an aerial image. I'm the only person in this room who knows you are a tall tales promoter in the easy money domain, and what is ironically true, I can prove it anytime I want. So, go ahead, seems reputation doesn't matter to you.
 
Last edited:
Checking your current profile it shows you joined as OldTime on March 5, 2025, yet you posted as Rennes as recently as June 12. So you are currently using both accounts?

No, the Rennes account is locked, I talked to OldTime about issue 10 days ago, he explained and I advised he could use new account and I would lock the Rennes account.
 
"a place where few can survive.
You should thank God you had the priviledge to see the real stone trail even on an aerial image. I'm the only person in this room who knows you are a tall tales promoter in the easy money domain, and what is ironically true, I can prove it anytime I want. So, go ahead, seems reputation doesn't matter to you."

Yawn...Im getting bored and sleepy.....
 
Last edited:
No, the Rennes account is locked, I talked to OldTime about issue 10 days ago, he explained and I advised he could use new account and I would lock the Rennes account.

Thanks, TH. 👍
His explanation wasn’t holding water, and I’m having a hard enough time keeping all these characters straight. I appreciate your diligence.
 
I'll side with Bob. Never met him in the flesh, but since the 1990s he's been very generous with me, even though at first, when KGC lore was opening up to the public I was doubtful. He gave me a copy of his 1994 book and on the title page wrote, "To my skeptical friend Steve. Skeptics are my kind of people. They also become my partners!!"

I did spend some time with his late partner John London, who was in the Silver City area many years ago working on renovations to the Chino Mines power plant. John was much more secretive about things. I took him to a few sites nearby, which he would eagerly document, and about which he would comment, "This is good, really important stuff, but I'm not going to tell you any more about it."

Another of Bob's associates, Jim Weaver, became a very good friend of mine. He may have been the smartest man I've met. Even though Jim passed away too early in 2010, we went to many sites together and I learned incredible things about a variety of topics from him - including KGC stuff originating with Bob. Jim and Bob didn't agree on everything, but Jim held him in high esteem. That's enough for me.
 
I was just an engineer working in a cube in King of Prussia, PA, before I read Bob's book.

Now Im a treasure hunter (and Mason....thanks Bob!) in the Sups, getting tips and tricks from Bob himself......
You'd be hard pressed to catch me saying anything negative about Mr. Brewer. He and Warren (give credit where its due) gave my life some much needed excitment that Im still riding on over a decade later

I dont quite have the "time in service" as you do, Steve (Im Joe nice to meet you) but Im working on it!
Thanks for being patient with me, my naivite and skepticism. I see however, you have a lot to teach and I have a lot to learn.

Im still not sold on Cibola though. "The masses worshipped the sun and took it literal. The priests knew that the sun was connected to something internal" (quoting myself there....)......Wait, wrong thread!
 
Last edited:
I'll side with Bob. Never met him in the flesh, but since the 1990s he's been very generous with me, even though at first, when KGC lore was opening up to the public I was doubtful. He gave me a copy of his 1994 book and on the title page wrote, "To my skeptical friend Steve. Skeptics are my kind of people. They also become my partners!!"

I did spend some time with his late partner John London, who was in the Silver City area many years ago working on renovations to the Chino Mines power plant. John was much more secretive about things. I took him to a few sites nearby, which he would eagerly document, and about which he would comment, "This is good, really important stuff, but I'm not going to tell you any more about it."

Another of Bob's associates, Jim Weaver, became a very good friend of mine. He may have been the smartest man I've met. Even though Jim passed away too early in 2010, we went to many sites together and I learned incredible things about a variety of topics from him - including KGC stuff originating with Bob. Jim and Bob didn't agree on everything, but Jim held him in high esteem. That's enough for me.

The easiest way to gain someone’s confidence is to validate them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom