What's new

new posts on Peralta Stone Maps and LUE need be posted here

Soon more unknow secrets (at least to any but THEM!) will appear here over the next few months. Anyone with knowledge of the subject please post it here,
Thanks HBBB
Note too, I am shown as a Greenie by this website I was one of the very first people to post when the site was first started, i think back in the early 1990s. So I've been lurking for many years since I gave up posting because of the "know it all experts" who belittled the best and truest posts on the site. See its always the "Squeaking wheel that gets the grease" I don't argue or bicker, especially with idols. what I say you can put in the bank.
HBBB
 
Bob, I noticed that the big Utah treasure extravaganza at Moon Lake is highlighting Getler as, apparently, the principal writer and expert behind your work. Here's what the YT video description says:

"In this gripping interview, called "Found KGC Gold Bars, Guess Who stole them from us" Investigative journalist Warren Getler (author of Rebel Gold and speaker at the 2025 Moon Lake Gathering) exposes the real-life conspiracy, the hidden legacy of Jesse James, and how coded symbols, underground vaults, and secret societies still guard billion-dollar treasures to this day."
 
Soon more unknow secrets (at least to any but THEM!) will appear here over the next few months. Anyone with knowledge of the subject please post it here,
Thanks HBBB
Thanks Bob.

I've been studying the LUE map for over a year and I started out with everything that Randy Bradford shared with us. My thanks to Randy for all the time he has put into his research.

I've come to the conclusion that the LUE map, by itself, doesn't show much information. You need to know Masonic symbolism and treasure legends. For example, the map is oriented with south at the top, the Sun rays give you compass headings, the small triangle in the lower right quadrant is slightly to the east, which could indicate York Rite Masonry. Something else of importance is the latitude of the Kensington Runestone and the latitude of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The latitude of the Great Pyramid is found just north of St. Augustine, Florida, one of the oldest Spanish settlements in what is now the United States.

The treasure legends are also important. In the Black Book, A long explanation was given about a potential James cache site at Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas, not far south of where you live.

In your years of research, have you ever found out who created the map?
 
Bob, I noticed that the big Utah treasure extravaganza at Moon Lake is highlighting Getler as, apparently, the principal writer and expert behind your work. Here's what the YT video description says:

"In this gripping interview, called "Found KGC Gold Bars, Guess Who stole them from us" Investigative journalist Warren Getler (author of Rebel Gold and speaker at the 2025 Moon Lake Gathering) exposes the real-life conspiracy, the hidden legacy of Jesse James, and how coded symbols, underground vaults, and secret societies still guard billion-dollar treasures to this day."
I may see Warren at the Hootenanny in Utah in August. We are laying plans for myself and some of our crew members to attend. When I told Terry Carter I was coming, he is making a slot for me to give a presentation on how we found the LUE in Arizona. Lord willing, I will be able to make a decent presentation., More to say but eyes are done for the dnight I have some first edition Sentinel book to sell at the show.
HBBB
 
Thanks Bob.

I've been studying the LUE map for over a year and I started out with everything that Randy Bradford shared with us. My thanks to Randy for all the time he has put into his research.

I've come to the conclusion that the LUE map, by itself, doesn't show much information. You need to know Masonic symbolism and treasure legends. For example, the map is oriented with south at the top, the Sun rays give you compass headings, the small triangle in the lower right quadrant is slightly to the east, which could indicate York Rite Masonry. Something else of importance is the latitude of the Kensington Runestone and the latitude of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The latitude of the Great Pyramid is found just north of St. Augustine, Florida, one of the oldest Spanish settlements in what is now the United States.

The treasure legends are also important. In the Black Book, A long explanation was given about a potential James cache site at Wildcat Bluff, Arkansas, not far south of where you live.

In your years of research, have you ever found out who created the map?
mdog, you have not spent your research time wisely to come up with some of what you posted. The "LUE" depository is in Arizona with a small bleed over into NM. This is not to be taken as saying there are not many similar depositories across America and in other parts of the world. The *** conspiracy is everywhere, and I dare not say more on that. In answer to your inquiry on the Peralta Stone maps, Yes, our work has determined when and why the stones were created, but to say a name that actually carved them, I don't know. The stones are maps to the LUE in Arizona and we have decoded 95% of their clues. There are other parts to the puzzle besides just the stone map which must be dug up or found within the huge area. The KVM LUE map is totally required for aligning the master overlay on the topo maps. I think soon you will hear more about the "mind exploding" solution to the LUE enigma.
Oh! As for the Wildcat Bluff site, we've been there and done that, the treasure near the bluff came from a payroll robbery as mentioned in the JJWOOHN, or as I dubbed it years ago, The Black Book, The union payroll was pay for the Yankee Armies of Gen's. Steel and Banks, involved in the Red River Campaign. Documents say it was 2 million in new gold coins from either the New Orleans or Pittsburg mints. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_campaign
The exact amount at the Bluff is not known, because records state that much of the "pay master robbery down near the Red River was sent Canada to fund secret operations against Northern cities and to provide arms for the Copperheads in Ohio and Indiana." Our Grand Son in Law was born and raised about a mile from the Bluff. His family told me about an explosion there after my first few trips there, likely about 2000, the blast was on top of the bluff and killed a Blackman. The last time I was there a remnants of blue plastic tarp covered the blast area. A booby trap no doubt. mdog I don't mind answering a question but have books to write. Toodledoo
HBBB
 
Bob, I noticed that the big Utah treasure extravaganza at Moon Lake is highlighting Getler as, apparently, the principal writer and expert behind your work.
HBBB, is this an accurate description of the author? Is he really the "expert" behind your work? You have in fact once posted otherwise, claiming you are the real author.

I watched a Moon Lake Pow Wow promotional video of Terry Carter's interview with the author of Rebel Gold and am not impressed. Seems mostly like accusations and conspiracy theories or sour grapes since none of this "research" resulted in a cache (or anything) being found.

The interview conversation inevitably turned to Dents Run where the author mentions a "hoot owl tree" and "piece of stove disc" found nearby as KGC clues to this alleged cache. Neither of these alleged "signs" are mentioned in the Writ of Seizure, the document used for probable cause for the investigation. Within the document, a "reported turtle carving in the area" is the only alleged KGC sign that could apply, however even that alleged KGC "sign" was never corroborated by investigators or even the treasure hunters themselves. This hardly seems like expertise was applied when it comes to KGC treasure signs at the Dents Run site. Seems more of a "reach" to link a treasure magazine legend to selling the author's books.

When asked, you claim to have spotted a possible "hoot owl tree" behind the excavator in an image from the investigation but this of course is an observation of an image, after-the-fact and the Rebel Gold author who was at the site, had obviously not reported this important "sign" to investigators as it does not appear in the writ or in investigative interview notes. The fact is... investigative images captured of the densely forested site include numerous trees exhibiting deformation of their structure typically due to soil creep on the steep slope. Which of any of these trees can be proven to have been formed by hand?

Why didn't the author and KGC expert point to the same tree then? Incredibly now, he does mention the alleged "hoot owl tree" in this most recent interview with Terry Carter. Inexplicably, none of you experts return to the site to photograph or further examine the tree or any others so as to have evidence of what you claim. Yet, you posted that you, yourself believe the treasure hunters were "screwed" out of the gold.

Perhaps you and the Rebel Gold author can appear together at Moon Lake for a joint question/answer session to clear things up as to why this alleged "largest KGC, treasure cache to be recovered" has zero evidence documented of KGC "signs" or that any cache ever existed or that anything was ever recovered.

 
Last edited:
Yes, diamonddave, a Brewer/Getler conversation would be interesting. As to the question of who was the true source of Rebel Gold (2004) and who was then hired to commit it to paper, that question ought to be apparent to even casual readers, but especially those familiar with the history of the KGC revelations of the 1990s.
 
Yes, diamonddave, a Brewer/Getler conversation would be interesting. As to the question of who was the true source of Rebel Gold (2004) and who was then hired to commit it to paper, that question ought to be apparent to even casual readers, but especially those familiar with the history of the KGC revelations of the 1990s.
sdcfia, you here have read more than once, I don't get into arguments about anything with anyone. The book Rebel Gold is my story written by Getler from an observer's view of some of our work, . I allowed him to re-write from my documentation, so the book would not be in first person. The words I, me, my etc. in my thinking are bragging and you can imagine how the book would have been received using them repeatedly. However, those words must be used in order to place a statement in the right prospective. So Warren was allowed to be billed as the primary author of REBEL GOLD and "SHADOW OF THE SENTINEL" SIMON & SCHUSTER, 2003. The storyline, 98% of the research, all photos, map work and treasure lore is completely from the work done the GCR team led by, Bob Brewer aka HBBB. Getler is a "wordsmith" a Princeton grad and has many kudos as a journalist. He looked me up about 1995 after learning of three recoveries made by my decoding several, Quote, quote, :Knights of the Golden Circle or Jesse James' maps." No need for further information on how Getler and I met. We allowed him 11 years to tag along with my crew and I on a few treasure hunts. He saw lots of things but little was explained of how clues are decoded or maps are read. We actually deceived him in many cases to protect our secrets. He was actually on site when the final pieces of the LUE map were recovered, from one hole 33 feet deep and and from an underground concrete vault 12 feet deep. "full video recordings made" We (John London) spent half a day in temps over 100 deg to detect the vault, using resistivity testing, proton magnetometer, and detectors. When Warren was told we had found an important map. he laughed at us and said all the articles were just junk. He has no idea of how things work in the real world of treasure . John was totally pee'd off at what Warren said about the maps. I quickly got him in the truck and we headed for Amarillo with no further contact with Warren in near 20 years.
You asked about the hootowl trees I posted about in PA, did you notice Getler picked up on that and mentioned it his promotional interview with Terry Carter? Be 100% sure Gelter reads every post made on this forum if the word GOLD is said. There were several other important clues seen in that video of the Prada site. Look, I have no animosity toward Warren, he's spent many nights in our home and knows my whole family. As for a debate in Utah between us it will never happen, you can guess why!. No more on this subject will be responded to, my time is taken up otherwise.
Please understand my eyes are not good and the auto correct changes some words said.

HBBB
 
Yes, diamonddave, a Brewer/Getler conversation would be interesting. As to the question of who was the true source of Rebel Gold (2004) and who was then hired to commit it to paper, that question ought to be apparent to even casual readers, but especially those familiar with the history of the KGC revelations of the 1990s.
Still my favorite treasure book to this day..... well Rebel Gold and Ron Quinn's Searching for Arizona's Buried Treasures.
Rebel Gold though changed my life more than any other book. I think Ive said that here numerous times over the years....
I think I might go to Terry's shin-dig now :) I need a good vacation and man is it hot here......
 
mdog, you have not spent your research time wisely to come up with some of what you posted. The "LUE" depository is in Arizona with a small bleed over into NM. This is not to be taken as saying there are not many similar depositories across America and in other parts of the world. The *** conspiracy is everywhere, and I dare not say more on that. In answer to your inquiry on the Peralta Stone maps, Yes, our work has determined when and why the stones were created, but to say a name that actually carved them, I don't know. The stones are maps to the LUE in Arizona and we have decoded 95% of their clues. There are other parts to the puzzle besides just the stone map which must be dug up or found within the huge area. The KVM LUE map is totally required for aligning the master overlay on the topo maps. I think soon you will hear more about the "mind exploding" solution to the LUE enigma.
Oh! As for the Wildcat Bluff site, we've been there and done that, the treasure near the bluff came from a payroll robbery as mentioned in the JJWOOHN, or as I dubbed it years ago, The Black Book, The union payroll was pay for the Yankee Armies of Gen's. Steel and Banks, involved in the Red River Campaign. Documents say it was 2 million in new gold coins from either the New Orleans or Pittsburg mints. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_campaign
The exact amount at the Bluff is not known, because records state that much of the "pay master robbery down near the Red River was sent Canada to fund secret operations against Northern cities and to provide arms for the Copperheads in Ohio and Indiana." Our Grand Son in Law was born and raised about a mile from the Bluff. His family told me about an explosion there after my first few trips there, likely about 2000, the blast was on top of the bluff and killed a Blackman. The last time I was there a remnants of blue plastic tarp covered the blast area. A booby trap no doubt. mdog I don't mind answering a question but have books to write. Toodledoo
HBBB
To claim you know where the stone maps lead is a bold statement. Some people believe how if nobody claimed to had decoded the stone maps by showing real evidence in public, they can write and claim whatever they want. This is not a smart method because there is a chance someone who realy knows, one day to desclose the truth about the lead of the stone maps and their location. So, you have to choose between reputation and money.
You and your team, IMHO have not idea where and what those stone maps represent, because they are coded with the Spanish/Jesuit treasure codes, which are following specific rules and paterns. IMO, you have not the knowledge to be able to decode the stone maps.
The stone maps can't be overlayed over topo maps, because the region where they represent is too small to be recognized on a topo map. Just for your info, the trail carved on the stone maps is about 172 meters ( 565 ft ) long, and the most of its route is on the edge of overwhelming cliffs.
I post an aerial image of the trail, for you and for those who are interested to know how this trail looks in reality. I don't want to change anyone's theory based maybe on visions or dreams, but I just want to show you the truth. You can put the image in whatever direction you like, nothing will change the trail's route and its location.
 

Attachments

  • trail.webp
    trail.webp
    156.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
To claim you know where the stone maps lead is a bold statement. Some people believe how if nobody claimed to had decoded the stone maps by showing real evidence in public, they can write and claim whatever they want. This is not a smart method because there is a chance someone who realy knows, one day to desclose the truth about the lead of the stone maps and their location. So, you have to choose between reputation and money.
You and your team, IMHO have not idea where and what those stone maps represent, because they are coded with the Spanish/Jesuit treasure codes, which are following specific rules and paterns. IMO, you have not the knowledge to be able to decode the stone maps.
Mark, Truer words have never been spoken, but now you are not taking your own advise.
"To claim you know where the stone maps lead is a bold statement. Some people believe how if nobody claimed to had decoded the stone maps by showing real evidence in public, they can write and claim whatever they want. This is not a smart method because there is a chance someone who realy(sic) knows, one day to desclose (sic)the truth about the lead of the stone maps and their location. So, you have to choose between reputation and money.
You and your team, IMHO have not idea where and what those stone maps represent, because they are coded with the Spanish/Jesuit treasure codes, which are following specific rules and paterns.(sic) IMO, you have not the knowledge to be able to decode the stone maps.""

Mark, I take seriously what I say here and anywhere in public. Never, would a sane person offer to bet $50,000 with anyone who could prove them wrong on our solution to the LUE puzzle, or anything else I posted.
Put your money where your mouth is and I'll take it to my bank. I'll admit there are some minor details about the LUE that are yet to be deciphered, but the LUE mystery is 95% decoded with proof soon to be shown. Ya know, hillbillies are not smart according to outsiders, but we have a saying here in our mountains, about someone having to eat "crow", you may have heard that yourself. In the early days food here was sometimes hard to come by so hill folk ate rabbit, squirrel, wild pig and passenger pidgons, a delicacy, or attempted to eat crows. All decided it was better to starve than to eat something that tastes that horrible. Well my friend get you fork out because your dinner is on its way.
I see where you found time to make over 4,000 posts here.. Man, that averages nearly one a day for 13 years.
Hopefully some of them are not as incorrect in information as this one you made here. That trail on the map is much longer than what you guessed at. As for me not having knowledge or intelligence to decode the stone maps, I'm willing to bet my IQ is far superior to yours. At least I am smart enough to not post something I don't have proof of, meaning your supposed trail map! Nothing more to discuss here.
HBBB
 
"I see where you found time to make over 4,000 posts here.. Man, that averages nearly one a day for 13 years."

Yikes!.....:( Scary.

I am immediately cutting back my tnet posting frequency.

Bob, my children will benefit from that burn!
 
"I see where you found time to make over 4,000 posts here.. Man, that averages nearly one a day for 13 years."

Yikes!.....:( Scary.

I am immediately cutting back my tnet posting frequency.

Bob, my children will benefit from that burn!
NO! Cuz, I just now read your latest, The 4000 posts was intended to be directed at the poster Mark? In my blindness did I post that as a reply to you? Mark posted that he doubted my knowledge to make a claim as I have done about the LUE and other famous treasure puzzles we have solved. I posted that to him. You know i was making a post early today and lost it perhaps I posted it in error! . I have too many irons in the fire these days. Sorry Again, I just now posted again to you about the big head pic. Sorry fellas but you got to bear with me being near blind and working on totality.
 
NO! Cuz, I just now read your latest, The 4000 posts was intended to be directed at the poster Mark? In my blindness did I post that as a reply to you? Mark posted that he doubted my knowledge to make a claim as I have done about the LUE and other famous treasure puzzles we have solved. I posted that to him. You know i was making a post early today and lost it perhaps I posted it in error! . I have too many irons in the fire these days. Sorry Again, I just now posted again to you about the big head pic. Sorry fellas but you got to bear with me being near blind and working on totality.
HBBB You are all good. I saw your post to good 'ol Mark and I had a moment of self-realization. I don't want to be like mark! hahahahahah :)
I know your comment wasn't directed at me, and at the same time, it was a wake up call :). Thank you!
 
Note too, I am shown as a Greenie by this website I was one of the very first people to post when the site was first started, i think back in the early 1990s. So I've been lurking for many years since I gave up posting because of the "know it all experts" who belittled the best and truest posts on the site. See its always the "Squeaking wheel that gets the grease" I don't argue or bicker, especially with idols. what I say you can put in the bank.
HBBB


I hate to interrupt a good tale but I have a question. If you are who you say you are, why are you using two different accounts here, at the same time? 🤔

Just curious, as your other account, ‘Rennes’, just posted a few weeks ago that someone had stolen all your work.


Thread 'IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT "ouachtia treasure consultants" TREASURE "computers, maps, emails" FALLING INTO THE WRONG HANDS'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads...s-emails-falling-into-the-wrong-hands.701697/
 
Mark, Truer words have never been spoken, but now you are not taking your own advise.
"To claim you know where the stone maps lead is a bold statement. Some people believe how if nobody claimed to had decoded the stone maps by showing real evidence in public, they can write and claim whatever they want. This is not a smart method because there is a chance someone who realy(sic) knows, one day to desclose (sic)the truth about the lead of the stone maps and their location. So, you have to choose between reputation and money.
You and your team, IMHO have not idea where and what those stone maps represent, because they are coded with the Spanish/Jesuit treasure codes, which are following specific rules and paterns.(sic) IMO, you have not the knowledge to be able to decode the stone maps.""

Mark, I take seriously what I say here and anywhere in public. Never, would a sane person offer to bet $50,000 with anyone who could prove them wrong on our solution to the LUE puzzle, or anything else I posted.
Put your money where your mouth is and I'll take it to my bank. I'll admit there are some minor details about the LUE that are yet to be deciphered, but the LUE mystery is 95% decoded with proof soon to be shown. Ya know, hillbillies are not smart according to outsiders, but we have a saying here in our mountains, about someone having to eat "crow", you may have heard that yourself. In the early days food here was sometimes hard to come by so hill folk ate rabbit, squirrel, wild pig and passenger pidgons, a delicacy, or attempted to eat crows. All decided it was better to starve than to eat something that tastes that horrible. Well my friend get you fork out because your dinner is on its way.
I see where you found time to make over 4,000 posts here.. Man, that averages nearly one a day for 13 years.
Hopefully some of them are not as incorrect in information as this one you made here. That trail on the map is much longer than what you guessed at. As for me not having knowledge or intelligence to decode the stone maps, I'm willing to bet my IQ is far superior to yours. At least I am smart enough to not post something I don't have proof of, meaning your supposed trail map! Nothing more to discuss here.
HBBB
Then good luck to you and to your team. And for the mistakes on my writings, are because English is not my "mother" language and I have not a software on my PC which automatically would correct the words. English is the third in line as percent of knowledge in foreign languages, which I can write or speak, but I'm trying hard to learn English as fast as I can. Really, how many foreign langueaes are you speaking and writing?
And for the crow, I believe taste better than seagull which IMHO will be your lunch at the end of your quest.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom