What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

Personally, I doubt anything is there, if there ever was but then again, I'm sure there were many who told Mel Fisher there wasn't any treasure where he was searching too.
Mel Fisher was searching for historically factual treasure.

Everything about oak island is made up fiction and nonsense.

Watching just one episode of the curse of oak island proves it.
 
I've watched some shows, I haven't noticed any fiction.
The drilling is real, the digging is real, the metal detecting is real, the artifacts they find are real.
The story is unproven, and we are all in-volved, if we comment, belief or not.
 
I've watched some shows, I haven't noticed any fiction.
The drilling is real, the digging is real, the metal detecting is real, the artifacts they find are real.
The story is unproven, and we are all in-volved, if we comment, belief or not.
It's how you see it!
If they would have replied to my offer to Dowse Oak island, and got me there, it would be reality to me, but people watching would call it fiction..
 
For me, if the Laginas could definitively get the answer to the Original Question "What is at the bottom of the Money Pit?", be it something or nothing, I would call it a win.
 
I've watched some shows, I haven't noticed any fiction.
The drilling is real, the digging is real, the metal detecting is real, the artifacts they find are real.
The story is unproven, and we are all in-volved, if we comment, belief or not.
Sure, the scripted acting on the show is real which includes use of equipment and finding nothing but common artifacts of human habitation.

However, the treasure, money pit, flood tunnels, fill in the blank other nonsense, has been proven to be fiction for many, many years.
 
I pride myself at never having watched a single episode. I'm sure I didn't miss a thing.
Ditto, but I sure like those recaps. It's about the right amount of time to waste on the COOI.

For me, if the Laginas could definitively get the answer to the Original Question "What is at the bottom of the Money Pit?", be it something or nothing, I would call it a win.
People have already dug to the bottom of the money pit, several times, and found nothing. But every time that happens, they declare that the bottom must really be deeper. Ergo, the money pit has no bottom, and never will.
 
sorry guys i do believe that someone dug those tunnels for some reason.that lumber is really old, maybe mining.what, i dont know.
but it takes me about 10-15 min to watch
 
1762778072047.gif
 
So everyone thinks the Salomon family coin is just a hoax? No other thoughts?
So, if I toss a roman coin out by the curb and someone finds it, the only explanation would be this is the site of a roman camp?
 
Yep. According to the oak island hoax believers here EVERYTHING found on oak island is related to fantastical treasures.
You sound upset.
 
The coin could be real or could be a hoax real easy. Someone supposedly found it stuck to a drill bit and never told anyone at the time. I missed the part of "at what point did he tell someone where/how he came across it".
 
Yep. According to the oak island hoax believers here EVERYTHING found on oak island is related to fantastical treasures.
Just a few more seasons and they will finally have the proof that people have been on the island and possibly lived there. They're so close.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom