What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

I guess time will tell on who's puffin smoke or not !
Two hundred thirty
Years have gone with naught to show,
Has time told us yet?

(Sorry, practicing my haiku.)
 
Oh ye of little faith ! EVERY T.V. show has drama in it ! they have to include it to keep the interest up to keep people coming back !
 
Curse of Oak Island Season 13 episode 5 recap:



More rehashing, more common artifacts of human habitation deemed to be templar related.....in other words.....more nonsense.
 
Curse of Oak Island Season 13 episode 5 recap:



More rehashing, more common artifacts of human habitation deemed to be templar related.....in other words.....more nonsense.

Wahhhh IMG_0391.webp
 
They haven't gone away,,,, you know...
proxy-image
proxy-image
 
Last edited:
Taking pre orders here for action figures !!!

Lifelike models of Rick, Marty, Gary complete with shovels, metal detectors !!!

In the Deluxe Action Set, you would get all kinds of excavation and well drilling machines !!!

In the Fantasy set, there are various treasures to find !!!

Know the joy at actually digging up the Ark of the Covenant, or at another time Captain Kidd's Gold !!! And there could be other treasures !!!

Let your imagination run wild !!!

Order now !!!
 
Taking pre orders here for action figures !!!

Lifelike models of Rick, Marty, Gary complete with shovels, metal detectors !!!

In the Deluxe Action Set, you would get all kinds of excavation and well drilling machines !!!

In the Fantasy set, there are various treasures to find !!!

Know the joy at actually digging up the Ark of the Covenant, or at another time Captain Kidd's Gold !!! And there could be other treasures !!!

Let your imagination run wild !!!

Order now !!!
Im in...where do I get my Gary Drayton action figure with Bobby dazzlers included. Ill need a lead cross to dig up as well !!😅🤣😂

Finally some humor here amongst the oak island warriors....thank you !!
 
I can't speak for him but it might just have to do something with, why do the people that claim they don't like or watch the show, claim to know there isn't and has never been any treasure buried there, keep up with it so much, just to come on the forum and bash it at every chance.. Looks like those folks would have something better to do with their time..
 
I think there's a lot of negativity toward the show because it makes treasure hunters (like all of us) look like idiots and dreamers. I'm not a dreamer. I've found more than my share of gold, silver and colonial coins and relics. The show wouldn't be so bad if they actually found a few valuable coins or relics in the over 250 episodes that have aired over the years! If I struck out as many times as they do every season, I would have given up treasure hunting many years ago! Either they're not very good at metal detecting or someone beat them to it decades ago.
 
I'm no coin expert but would think some of the coins they have found would be worth decent money for the average metal detector. Not thousands and maybe not 100's of course but a nice weekend find. For them it's just another part of the story/show and they keep it to show off for the Island Tours...
 
I can't speak for him but it might just have to do something with, why do the people that claim they don't like or watch the show, claim to know there isn't and has never been any treasure buried there, keep up with it so much, just to come on the forum and bash it at every chance.. Looks like those folks would have something better to do with their time..
For me, it's a personal interest in human psychology: Why do people believe things in complete absence of evidence or, worse, in the presence of evidence against? Treasure hunting is a microcosm of this and I find it a fascinating. My tagline is a constant reminder (to myself, if no one else) that beliefs should be taken with a grain of salt.
 
Watching the show doesn't mean I believe the story..
I'm not upset that a great treasure hasn't been found, why would anyone be?
Why are people upset about a TV show, please explain for the ones that don't care..
 
Looking forward to the Hiltnerd’s recap of tonight’s episode.

I predict a common artifact will be found that will be connected to yet another fictional fantastical treasure theory as well as more wood.
 
I am pretty amazed that this show has been able to keep an audience for so long. I stopped watching about season 5 or 6. All the other treasure seeking shows (famous lost treasures) have struggled to make it past 1 or 2 seasons. It must be blatantly obvious to everyone that no massive treasure hoard exists in the money pit. Yet they keep drilling and keep coming up with new fantasy stories (most of these are to far fetched to be called theories).

One thing is pretty certain a fortune has been spent by History Channel digging up Oak Island and paying pseudo "experts" to come on the show and tell their version of fairy tales.

I do admire the Lagina brothers they have made themselves rich of this fantasy show. Good for them...

Merry Christmas to everyone here and I hope Santa brings you all the treasure you are seeking :icon_santa:
 
Looking forward to the Hiltnerd’s recap of tonight’s episode.

I predict a common artifact will be found that will be connected to yet another fictional fantastical treasure theory as well as more wood.
Yawn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom