What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

Just a few more seasons and they will finally have the proof that people have been on the island and possibly lived there. They're so close.
Kind of funny. For so many naysayers on this site you all get pretty fired up by the show.
 
Kind of funny. For so many naysayers on this site you all get pretty fired up by the show.
Because it's entertainment, not a history documentary. It's always fun to watch and definitely good for some laughs. It would be great if they prove me wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.
 
Didn't watch it, but I did enjoy this short summation of the episode.


I don't understand how a coin stuck on a drill bit spinning around wouldn't damage or scratch this coin as you know one swipe of your thumb will scratch a coin.....
 
I don't understand how a coin stuck on a drill bit spinning around wouldn't damage or scratch this coin as you know one swipe of your thumb will scratch a coin.....
My understanding is that at least some pod augers have a hollow shaft. Maybe the coin got caught inside and was moderately protected until the pod auger was removed. I don't think the show mentioned what type of soil the 1849 team was drilling through either.
 
The coin could be real or could be a hoax real easy. Someone supposedly found it stuck to a drill bit and never told anyone at the time. I missed the part of "at what point did he tell someone where/how he came across it".
Apparently when he went to Archibald and convinced him to try to buy the east end of the island.
 
The idea is to never find any treasure.
They make more money off the show than any treasure that probably does not exist.
 
Curse of Oak Island Season 13 episode 3 recap:



More poor fictional script writing as well as more nonsense.
 
This guy is having a tough time highlighting the episodes. His recaps are getting shorter and shorter! Not much to talk about, I guess.
 
After 13 seasons of fictional nonsense, his task does become more mundane.
What really funny is YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH Oak Island but you can't stop....watching
 
What really funny is YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH Oak Island but you can't stop....watching
I haven't watched since season 2 as I quickly learned the show is all fiction.

I look at the hilarious recaps just for a laugh, both at the show and the folks who actually believe the nonsense.
 
When the show ends what will you do with all your free time since you won’t be able
To bash it on here anymore? Get out and detect maybe

Only takes a couple of minutes to post a comment here. Plenty of time left over to metal detect!
 
I gotta ask.
Never heard of anyone talking about a "two box" theory until it was mentioned on a tnet thread last June.
Did somebody swipe the idea, buy an old coin, make up a backstory, and get paid to appear on an episode of COOI?
Why didn't I think of that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom