Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After an hour with absolutely NOTHING in my pouch...I started to get frustrated ???...but then realized I have pounded this site with every coil I have. :D Hours 2 thru 4 were hoppin' though. :tongue3:
First silver with the SEF coil was a Barber dime at 8" ...and there was a pulltab ON top of it. :thumbsup:
I then picked up a few 7" to 8" wheaties...then a deepie at close to 10" down.
Plugged along and the coil was very stable the whole time. I then got a fairly solid silver hit...but it only sounded one way...yet it repeated every pass. I dug down and saw a nail in the bottom side of the hole :-\...then ran the probe...yippee!...silver sound ;D I popped out another chunk of dirt...then rubbed the bottom of the hole with my fingers....BIG SILVER :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: ... lying perfectly flat at the bottom of the hole. Pulled her out...stared at her...then ran the probe in the hole...another silver hit. :thumbsup: I thought I was going to get 2 halves in one hole....but it wasn't to be. It WAS however a silver 1937 Washington quarter. My first big silver pocket spill in years. :thumbsup:
The little tiny ring was found down about 8" and also had a pulltab in there with it :tard: I l@@ked and l@@ked for the stone...but never found it ::) Oh well...it is marked Sterling :thumbsup:
After running water over the Walker...man is it a beauty...the nicest one I've ever found
Sorry for cutting this post short...but work time is here.
The SEF 10 x 12 coil was very STABLE...SEPARATED very well.....felt much LIGHTER than I expected it to...and went DEEP on a couple of wheaties...almost 10" down on two of them. This coil is a KEEPER for me and will fit well into my arsenal.

Attachments

• coins71.jpg
    coins71.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,596
  • coins72.jpg
    coins72.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,591
  • coins73.jpg
    coins73.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,588
  • coins74.jpg
    coins74.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,578
Upvote 0
Re: New SEF 10 x 12 coil popped out some BIG SILVER in a 4 hour maiden voyage

Nice coins, hat pin, etc. Nothing else can equal the sight of a whopping silver coin in the hole.

-Buckleboy

Sweet finds!!! :thumbsup:

Wow, Bryce! That's what I call one successful inaugural hunt with your new coil!

Looks like the coil is a keeper for sure!
Congrats on your multiple big silver hole, including your barber!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

BuckleBoy said:
Nice coins, hat pin, etc. Nothing else can equal the sight of a whopping silver coin in the hole.

-Buckleboy
Thanks BB. It is definate shocker to see it. I have only seen the rims the last couple of times...but this one gave me a full frontal view.

BuckleBoy said:

-Buckleboy

Not even a marked button at an early site or plate? :D

Yeah the silver is pretty cool too. Like he mentioned it's also real nice hearing that probe sound off when you chase an iffy.

Man, those are nice coins! You were hitting them deep, too. I'm impressed that the pulltabs didn't mess with ya too much, as close as they were. I just bought a DFX, but looking at your finds and a few others', I'm wondering if I should have saved a little more and gone with a Minelab.

Glad you had a great hunt!

You DOG you. Like I have said before, there is nothing like diggin the big silver. Years ago we used to dig quite a few but they are fewer and fewer around. WTG keep at it man.

Les

Congrats on those nice finds :thumbsup:
That is some sweet looking silver.

Wow great finds it so hot and dry here no silver in a while .Can you post a pic of the 10x12 thx HH RonC :icon_pirat:

WTG Bryce, that Walker is gorgeous! :thumbsup: You had the SE going deep, a wheatie at 10" :o And hearing that little ring that deep, WITH a pulltab on it. Very impressive ;D Thanks for the nice pics!

HH, Mark :icon_pirat:

Hey Bryce!
Great job!

I'm glad to see new coils making a bigger difference for the SE; separating the machine even further from the other brands out there. Although my new 11 inch Pro is no miracle coil, it is proving to be a pleasure to use.

Congrats!
GRB

GoldenRoyBoy said:
Hey Bryce!
Great job!

I'm glad to see new coils making a bigger difference for the SE; separating the machine even further from the other brands out there. Although my new 11 inch Pro is no miracle coil, it is proving to be a pleasure to use.

Congrats!
GRB

Have you any hours with the XS or EX II stock 10.5" coils? I'd like to try the SE pro but my gut is telling me it won't hit the tiny stuff like the old coils. Hope I'm wrong.

Bryce,
You Sir are the king of big silver!!! :icon_king: What a beautiful Walker half. Congrats on a bunch of super finds.
Is that a CC token in the 2nd picture, right side, in the middle? (my eyesight is bad w/out my glasses :tongue3: )
Way to go Killer. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Very, very nice. The Captn will want that SEF now ;D
HH,
MT
Tom

Bryce they are awesome dig's.....Congrat's on the new coil. :thumbsup: You might see my "detector's used" change in a little while.Seriously thinking about it,even if I have to sell a few piece's it will be all made up for in the long run.I'll still be running the MXT though...... ;D

Another Stellar Hunt...Nice WL, She's grand. Congrats

WOW! Awesome finds. Love that walking half.
Dman

You consistently pull out the silver. These are nice ones. Nice coil also.
Chris

Lovely!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back