What's new

New Video, #34 Lost gold of the giving beach,

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the last of the video from 2011,about 10 hunts from Nov 10 to Dec 16th. mark and I hit gold almost every trip. One of us always came away with something!
Hope you enjoy! we sure did.


 
Upvote 0
Re:great video

thats the kind of finds everybody dreams of,WTG ! :hello2:
 
Ron, always amazed at the quantity of stuff you and Mark find ! Way to go !
 
Thanks Ron for sharing the Vid....always a welcome site to see gold in the sifter.
 
Ron: THANKS! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Some real beauties there!

Beautiful erosion at the end of your film. Made my mouth water.

That's what I look for here in So Cal...but winter pickings have been slim and very slim!

HH Joe
 
enjoyed it all on youtube - got serious cacs out of Mark darbing (smokes) up each time you guys had a video share, the gold chain being pulled out and all you guys are amping about is the possibility of a medallion attached - classic - (I will totally sic it hard when I find similar) and that floaty tray with the words "another gold" ringing in my noob ears - for an entrant into sand / water hunting it was ENTERTAING - thanks Ron.
 
The quality and quantity is amazing. Congratulations!!
 
alot of sad folks after vacations in those waters, enjoyed all your videos Ron, WELL DONE!!!!
 
Way to go guys :thumbsup:
I would love to come down and hunt with you guys some time.
1 lbs. gold in a season is awesome. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom