Nickcaragwa
Greenie
- #21
Thread Owner
Thank you to everyone who has recently chimed in, bigcypress hunter don't worry about posting your opinion of the authenticity of the coin, as I mentioned before I am happy to have heard it.
I am in Philadelphia for a wedding but will be home on Tuesday and can post some more photos of the edges of this coin or any other photos that anyone is interested in.
I will also be able to post some photos of the other coins from the same "batch" when I get home.
Thanks again,
-Nick
I am in Philadelphia for a wedding but will be home on Tuesday and can post some more photos of the edges of this coin or any other photos that anyone is interested in.
I will also be able to post some photos of the other coins from the same "batch" when I get home.
Thanks again,
-Nick
Here is a recent sale on eBay showing the Guatemaulan countermark. I wish I could see the mark better. Im not commenting on the coin.Nice waves. It sold for $126. The seller is in Guatemaula with a 100% feedback rating.




Need a clearer pic of the cross sides.






