What's new

newbie question

blkcwbyhat

Full Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
After my wild luck on a roll of halve yesterday,I went to the grocery store and asked if they had a roll of halves.No luck,but they had a roll of dollars,so I got it.All 70-78 ikes.According to coinflation,there are 2 types of ike that are way different in pricing.How can I tell whats good or not?
 
Upvote 0
No Ikes were minted in 1970.
Only S-mint Ikes are 40% silver (1971, 72, 73, 74 and 1976).
The rest are just plain 'ol clad.
 
blkcwbyhat said:
After my wild luck on a roll of halve yesterday,I went to the grocery store and asked if they had a roll of halves.No luck,but they had a roll of dollars,so I got it.All 70-78 ikes.According to coinflation,there are 2 types of ike that are way different in pricing.How can I tell whats good or not?

I believe 73 and 74 have the lowest mintages of all the years the Ike's were in circulation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom