curious kat
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 2,824
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- ....eyes.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
....found the sherd out behind & under one of my rock piles, don't think I posted it before & don't remember how it got there because it's so pretty!? And found a little piece of pretty rock that looks worked on? I also found a nice large (for us) obsidian arrowhead but not complete, need to take pics of it....


Upvote
0
. I need to get out west... last time I was riding around out there, I hadn't started this amazing hobby. The best I did was to pick up (way too much) rose quartz and agate in N. Dakota (and that's not even 'west'!-- although west of here). It's always such a treat to see the things you find! Thanks- and HH! Yak
Know what you mean yakker about picking up to much stuff! Any fire agate ? Thanks guys! 






