No Gold Horse But Amazing Treasures Found!

paulsales05

Greenie
Sep 20, 2006
Westwego, La.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Treasure In Search Of The Golden Horse!

Here is the solution to the TISOTGH puzzle. There are many people all over the US that had a solution, this is what I spent my 5 years on. I found the location just like Amanda did while driving the Mustang. You could find it driving in from the east, or coming in to the location from the west. I found the remains of an old wood fort built in the late 1700's, I found the remains of a very old railroad station, I found many artifacts, some of them with dates! I found the remains of a Choctaw Indian Midden with pottery shards and carved bone trinkets, (where they dumped trash), I found the old lighthouse that was what the map tells you, and where to look, (different versions in the book and the tape), I found assorted things underwater too. Old (corker) bottles with there stoppers, old anchors and a land mine with other items. None of these locations has ever been disclosed before now. I put all of this valuable information in a book that cost $6.99. My years of research are worth that! I also buried a Treasure in Utah, at Midnight May 31, 1989! one of the places I went many times, it is still there for you to find. There are web links in the book to assorted items I found!
They were constantly going in my house when I was gone, I was single at the time of the hunt. I hope I pepper sprayed the guy from the FBI, with a bronze cannon I mounted on a wall, because he would have all of the lock picks necessary. I made many tapes of them entering my house! There was a major police cover up during the hunt, only someone with the FBI had the means to do that! you can read about it.
http://amzn.to/auZn0a
I had to shorten up the long Amazon link.
You can download the Kindle Reader for free.
I hope you enjoy my book.
Thank you,
Robert Bertaut Sr.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
paulsales05 said:
I hope I pepper sprayed the guy from the FBI, with a bronze cannon I mounted on a wall, because he would have all of the lock picks necessary. I made many tapes of them entering my house! There was a major police cover up during the hunt
Thank you,
Robert Bertaut Sr.

I Hope I Don't offend you,
But I Must say...

I Think you shot yourself
in the Leg adding this.

I was curious if you were Serious.

My Curiosity Ended when I Read this.

Just My Opinion.

Good Luck with your Book Though :thumbsup:
Jeff

Top Member Reactions