- #1
Thread Owner
Hello, as an 85 year old English researcher on Oak Island I have completed a twenty five year old in-depth study of the historic aspects of the enigmatic Oak Island, and my discoveries which are included in my book "Oak Island Treasure Revelations" by Cerris Francis are based on a mixture of fact and probability, I have disclosed some of my findings and theories in my book which is available in various formats and which is being distributed word wide
If I can answer your questions regarding various subjects appertaining to the Oak Island Saga, I will always give you an honest reply. I have been on the island and talked at length in person with Dan Blankenship and I have his signed agreement to work with Fred Nolan ( who also agreed) on my proposed joint treasure recovery project directed by me, unfortunately at the time David Tobias who was the President of the Triton Alliance refused to agree so sadly the very rare deal fell through.
For many years I have been in touch with the old and now deceased Oak Island searchers, and now with the new treasure hunters. I've had a 2025 zoom meeting with Craig and Rick, they have copies of my long awaited book now so maybe this year they might seek my help.
The book contains, the CAD of the great subterranean flood tunnel system beneath Oak Island , Captain Kidd's last signed treasure that depicts Oak Island, the Secret Jetty where treasure laden ship actually anchored, and the real vital function of the empty Money Pit. these are just some of the revelations enclosed that you will not find in other books.
I you want my honest opinion on anything appertaining to Oak Island I will give it to you, but maybe you should read my book first.
Oak Island Sage
If I can answer your questions regarding various subjects appertaining to the Oak Island Saga, I will always give you an honest reply. I have been on the island and talked at length in person with Dan Blankenship and I have his signed agreement to work with Fred Nolan ( who also agreed) on my proposed joint treasure recovery project directed by me, unfortunately at the time David Tobias who was the President of the Triton Alliance refused to agree so sadly the very rare deal fell through.
For many years I have been in touch with the old and now deceased Oak Island searchers, and now with the new treasure hunters. I've had a 2025 zoom meeting with Craig and Rick, they have copies of my long awaited book now so maybe this year they might seek my help.
The book contains, the CAD of the great subterranean flood tunnel system beneath Oak Island , Captain Kidd's last signed treasure that depicts Oak Island, the Secret Jetty where treasure laden ship actually anchored, and the real vital function of the empty Money Pit. these are just some of the revelations enclosed that you will not find in other books.
I you want my honest opinion on anything appertaining to Oak Island I will give it to you, but maybe you should read my book first.
Oak Island Sage
??






