What's new

Not a bad day

weighit

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
550
Reaction score
244
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Stopped at 3 banks asking for half dollar rolls or loose. Two banks said they were out, one of them said last week they shipped back about $900 worth they have been sitting on for a couple of years!! Third bank had $294 loose in a clear plastic bag in the vault and said they would love to get them out for me. Found a total of 39 40% coins in the bag. I didn't think that was too bad a day. On Thursday I should have another box from another bank to go through. Hope my luck holds out as the past 2 boxes have been skunks.
 
Upvote 0
Hey my friend , I think you did very well on those keepers -- I'd take those odds any day !

Godbless ! Argentium.
 
Not bad results. Hopefully that 900 put some AG back out into the wild.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom