rock
Gold Member
I went today and saw a new gravel bar in the creek. I took a little jump from the bank to make it and sank to my hips. It was scattered gravel with sand underneath. Lesson learned. I was already wet so I just walked through the water from then on. It was 51 degrees today and yes the water was cold but I had fun anyway. Hope everyone else is having good luck, rock.
Attachments
-
100_4722.webp142.5 KB · Views: 132 -
100_4724.webp166.8 KB · Views: 153 -
100_4725.webp174.2 KB · Views: 153 -
100_4726.webp169.1 KB · Views: 139 -
100_4727.webp143.2 KB · Views: 138 -
100_4730.webp172.8 KB · Views: 137 -
100_4728.webp175.1 KB · Views: 133 -
100_4731.webp127 KB · Views: 142 -
100_4732.webp128.2 KB · Views: 163 -
100_4733.webp164 KB · Views: 140 -
100_4734.webp163.6 KB · Views: 151 -
100_4735.webp156.8 KB · Views: 153
Upvote
0








