What's new

Not much to show for 6 hours 2 silvers

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Six hours one silver ring one silver necklace, friend got 2 gold bands :BangHead: ohhh well there's always tomorrow thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • silver 001.webp
    silver 001.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Nice take none the less..
 
No complaints about those finds i like that necklace..... id take those any day.

Dew
 
I'd still call that a good day.
 
That was a good hunt...Ive found a lot less in a longer amount of time.
 
You did great on the silver!
 
I'm not big on silver rings unless they are designer / old - but that chain would definitely be treasure in my book... nice save.
 
Very nice digs!
 
I guess you weren't joking about your excal being broken LOL ! Great finds once again one of these days I'll join you again .
 
Plymouthian12, the pendant appears to be that of "Saint Michael the Archangel Slaying the Dragon"....that is a beautiful silver find!

I'd love to find a pendant with the image of St. Michael....that's the name of my Church.

Also, the silver ring is a very nice find...congrats on fine detecting again.

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Two silvers, looks like a great day at the beach to me. Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft:
 
Looking good Ken, nothing wrong with those finds...... Congratulations ....No coins?
 
You did great . I found only clad . Congratulations on the nice silver. Gold probably will show up soon .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom