curious kat
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2013
- Messages
- 2,302
- Reaction score
- 2,824
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- ....eyes.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0


And thank you for telling me what the white stuff is!
monsterrack, hope all is going well out your way. You said you've seen the purple, the sheen or solid? The only time I've seen that was outlaws, sure wished I had some of that! lol
old digger if that picture is of the brown smoky quartz, it looks like an apache tear sort of. I didn't know there was such a thing, thanks for sharing that!
rock...that's a real pretty rock, great color! And real big to.....you're lucky to have found it & thanks for sharing, wish my were larger...there I go again, size envy...sorry.
....thanks guys...![]()