What's new

october road trip and another attempt at pics

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
took a couple days off to see fall colors.and was gonna search some road banks. before we leave ,need to go deposit a check at my reg bank first. yes have a nice day.oh by the way ,have any halves.they never do.yes we have 260 worth. very close to half were 40 per cent.no 90s.i decided my favorite fall color is silver.what do u think ? here are these beauties at the motel.
 

Attachments

  • new.webp
    new.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 433
  • coins1.webp
    coins1.webp
    119.7 KB · Views: 488
  • coins2.webp
    coins2.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0
Scrounger, nice pics. You might want to scale them back a bit. Some of the forum members have dial up internet and your pics are huge and don't load very fast. Your treatment of the pics is clever. If you scale the size back some, you could then raise your resolution and you would still fit their parameters. Keep eme coming, we always enjoy pics. Cheers, Jim
 
That is a nice load for $260. Congrats, BTW I use photobucket.com for my pics, just upload them there and they get resized. Then copy and paste the IMG code and add to the post like this. HH Mark
DSCN1091_edited.jpg
 
as i said my first attempt failed.so these are my first pix. trying to use u lead photo express. what do u mean by they automatically resize it? im a little to busy to build monuments but great,excellent! did u do this yourself or see it somewhereelse first?
 
ME_CO said:
That is a nice load for $260. Congrats, BTW I use photobucket.com for my pics, just upload them there and they get resized. Then copy and paste the IMG code and add to the post like this. HH Mark
DSCN1091_edited.jpg

Your killing me ;D Were do you find the time?

Red Thunder
 
scrounger said:
as i said my first attempt failed.so these are my first pix. trying to use u lead photo express. what do u mean by they automatically resize it? im a little to busy to build monuments but great,excellent! did u do this yourself or see it somewhereelse first?
Glad you all are too busy, you know what they say about idle hands haha. I just take pics straight from my puter (where they are too big to post as is) and put them in photobucket, from there they are perfect size for posting. Works for ME as I never learned to resize my own pics. There is a website somewhere (I lost it) that a guy makes bridges and towers and such with pennies- is really not as hard (or time consuming) as it looks. That is a 3 span bridge meaning 3 halves will lay side by side between the columns. Took less than an hour- I get wierd when I don't have no coin to play with haha. I made a 4 span bridge once but it almost came down- it sagged to within an 1/8" of the table- I guess halves are just too heavy to go bigger than 3. HH all, Mark
 
ME_CO said:
scrounger said:
as i said my first attempt failed.so these are my first pix. trying to use u lead photo express. what do u mean by they automatically resize it? im a little to busy to build monuments but great,excellent! did u do this yourself or see it somewhereelse first?
Glad you all are too busy, you know what they say about idle hands haha. I just take pics straight from my puter (where they are too big to post as is) and put them in photobucket, from there they are perfect size for posting. Works for ME as I never learned to resize my own pics. There is a website somewhere (I lost it) that a guy makes bridges and towers and such with pennies- is really not as hard (or time consuming) as it looks. That is a 3 span bridge meaning 3 halves will lay side by side between the columns. Took less than an hour- I get wierd when I don't have no coin to play with haha. I made a 4 span bridge once but it almost came down- it sagged to within an 1/8" of the table- I guess halves are just too heavy to go bigger than 3. HH all, Mark excellent.if u make anymore coin creations make sure to post pix so we can all enjoy it
 
Now I'm too busy. 3 or 4 hours a night flippin coin and I barely have time to get on the puter anymore. I'll make something else one of these days. HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
That is a nice load for $260. Congrats, BTW I use photobucket.com for my pics, just upload them there and they get resized. Then copy and paste the IMG code and add to the post like this. HH Mark
DSCN1091_edited.jpg

I remember when you first posted this Mark....I told you long ago you were the champ!!!!!! Now quit showing off.....ha! How about some type of tower on the next one??

Scrounger - Very nice haul. I love the road trips. Different scenery.....more relaxing to me......my regular system seems more like work....lol.....same old grind. Road trips are just fun. Speaking of which....I think I am due for one....ha!

I use 'Picture It' to downsize my pictures.

Good luck on the next hunt Scrounger.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom