What's new

✅ SOLVED Oddfellows Pin Help?

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
4,474
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stuart VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this little Oddfellows pin in a junk jar today. I believe it is 10 kt with a little diamond. It weighs 3.8 grams. Can anybody help with some of the symbols on the front and back? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1682.webp
    IMG_1682.webp
    336.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1685.webp
    IMG_1685.webp
    248.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1686.webp
    IMG_1686.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 77
I think maybe it’s not from the Odd Fellows? Is that based on the handshake symbol? If so, although they used it a lot, they weren’t at all alone in its use. Nice pin, and I hope it is a diamond!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I based it on the handshake. My wife just found the same pin online as Beta Theta Pi sorority pin.
 
Upvote 0
The Greek letters were the best clue. That's a nice $50 pin all day long.
 
Upvote 0
I have that pin; it was my dad's.
If you wanted to return it to one of C.T's relatives, you might start by contacting the national HQ of that fraternity.
Don..........
 
Upvote 0
THAT A NICE FELLA..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom