Official Retired!!!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 7113668355_7ba62fa4b6.jpg
    7113668355_7ba62fa4b6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Congrates on retirement. Hope you will enjoy it, some get bored, but with a metal detector I am never bored in my retirement. There is just one very very important thing to remember as a retiree " there are 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday in every week now". Now don't forget that!!!!!!

HH and Happy retirement.

Thanks FCCDFEd, I bought a Calendar just so I could keep up with the date..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:thank you for all your hard work and dedication keeping streets safe enjoy retirement :notworthy:

Thank you my friend....If I can only dodge the honey dooooossssss...:laughing7:

Good to see you traded in a court calendar for a fishing calendar! Thank you for your public service! TTC

Thanks TerryC....Looks like time to dust off the fishing reels too...Geeeezz....No time for anything but hobbies..:thumbsup:

SC_hunter said:
Thanks TerryC....Looks like time to dust off the fishing reels too...Geeeezz....No time for anything but hobbies..:thumbsup:

Oh man what a horrible life lol

Congrats on a job well done!! HH a/c man

Thanks A/CMan...GL and HH to you too.

It was time for me to hang up the gun belt. 35yrs 4mos. Now more time for dirtfishing. Trying to see if linking to my flickr will work with the pic.

WAY TO GO SCH ! You earned and you most certainly deserve it ! Now get out there and help rid the world of pop-tops ! Hoss

I retired from the Arkansas state police 6 years ago and have not regretted one tiny bit of it. You will know what an inmate feels like when they get of jail or prison. But that will last only for a couple of month's then you will get used to "no" job. Biggest thing is not worrying about having to leave on a call at Christmas, Thanksgiving and other such holiday we were seldom off for when you hear the phone ring. Congrats, you deserve it...d2

Congrats on makin it thru those years. Hung up my gun belt about 12 years ago after 25 years. Couldn't retire; had to start another career. Still, way more free time and I ain't been placed on call for nothin for 12 years now. Plus, defense attorneys are no longer a major part of my life. Hope you have a large time, SC Hunter, and good huntin!

Thank you all for the well wishes. My first day of doing nothing.....Slept in til 6am...Think I can get used to this..Again..Thanks all.

Congrats SC_hunter,

I retired in 2009 after 30 years service in three cities. It is awesome to wake up and say to yourself, "Where do I want to go diggin' today?" Subterranean

SC hunter, Welcome to the " Where do I hunt today" Club!:laughing7: Now,get into the 'Swing' of things! God Bless Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back