What's new

ok all you east coast beach hunters...heads up!

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are over on the east coast and are a beach hunter you might want to check this out... this is at Rehoboth Beach, DE


I bet its like this all along the east coast...
 

Attachments

  • Beach.webp
    Beach.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 3,895
Upvote 0
I live there. It's like this everyday, all day. Cape Henlopen, then Rehoboth, then Dewey, then Bethany, then Fenwick Island, then Ocean City ,Md. There's 18 miles of people packed beaches here.
Lot's of sweaty, oil covered folks losing their stuff.
 
just wait and watch... there has to be a time when noone is there... 5 am? Dawn?

Chukers
 
They leave around 5 or so. You can't detect until after 5pm or when the lifeguards leave. They've asked me to "leave" so as to not bother the burning vacationers, lol. There is a bunch to find, but many people have gotten smart and don't wear valuble items. The amount of trash I find is unbelievable. People are disgusting. Then it's like a dinner bell rings at 5 and you see a bunch of people with MD's pouring over the beach.
 
littlebill31 said:
They leave around 5 or so. You can't detect until after 5pm or when the lifeguards leave. They've asked me to "leave" so as to not bother the burning vacationers, lol. There is a bunch to find, but many people have gotten smart and don't wear valuble items. The amount of trash I find is unbelievable. People are disgusting. Then it's like a dinner bell rings at 5 and you see a bunch of people with MD's pouring over the beach.

wow thats crazy! I rarely see anyone with a MD here... but I am in the middle of Texas... it must be frustrating... but then again 18 miles of beach is alot!

Chukers
 
this what our beach looks like

images
 
See the.....woman, in the center of the first post picture? That's par for the course here. *shiver*
 
dld said:
this what our beach looks like

images
Those are some great treasures :tongue3:
 
dld said:
this what our beach looks like

images

I'm coming to your beach... :tongue3:
 
The beaches here in SC suck. Dirty water and rough waves. Can't wait to get to the Fla. Beaches in a couple of weeks.
 
dld said:
this what our beach looks like

images

I'm sorry, did you say there is a beach in this picture? :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom