jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,781 Reaction score 76,174 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 Thread Owner #1 What is It ? they look like ants Chasing it around http://www.resortsac.com/beach-cam Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
Dano Sverige Silver Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SWEDEN Detector(s) used (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II Jan 8, 2013 #2 I'd say it's a construction site, but maybe i'm missing the plot?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,781 Reaction score 76,174 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 Thread Owner #3 obviously it's a construction site. ( Margaritaville ) personally I think they should have gone with hooder's_Ville but I'm talking what are they chasing around on the end of the crane I know hard to tell from the pics, but was hoping someone could tell Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
obviously it's a construction site. ( Margaritaville ) personally I think they should have gone with hooder's_Ville but I'm talking what are they chasing around on the end of the crane I know hard to tell from the pics, but was hoping someone could tell
Dano Sverige Silver Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 189 Golden Thread 0 Location SWEDEN Detector(s) used (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II Jan 8, 2013 #4 Hmm well, it won't be me sorry! lol.
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 8, 2013 #5 It looks like a very large concrete pump to me Gary
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,781 Reaction score 76,174 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Yea I never did Construction so no clue. I don't think they are pouring sealer through a hose or nailing carpet down with it but then again may be a concrete delivery system of some type. I see what look like concrete trucks coming & going Looks like it takes all of them to control it though Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
Yea I never did Construction so no clue. I don't think they are pouring sealer through a hose or nailing carpet down with it but then again may be a concrete delivery system of some type. I see what look like concrete trucks coming & going Looks like it takes all of them to control it though
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,781 Reaction score 76,174 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 Thread Owner #7 G.A.P.metal said: It looks like a very large concrete pump to me Gary Click to expand... Yea you'r probably Right. I wonder when the next Hurricane will take it all down though
G.A.P.metal said: It looks like a very large concrete pump to me Gary Click to expand... Yea you'r probably Right. I wonder when the next Hurricane will take it all down though
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jan 8, 2013 #8 That looks like it. They pump concrete in hard to reach areas. Seen it done on many construction sites. Frank
That looks like it. They pump concrete in hard to reach areas. Seen it done on many construction sites. Frank
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,650 Golden Thread 0 Jan 8, 2013 #9 Frank is correct it is a concrete pump, I use to work concrete many, many years ago, poured and finished floors, wall, sidewalks, apartments and driveways..
Frank is correct it is a concrete pump, I use to work concrete many, many years ago, poured and finished floors, wall, sidewalks, apartments and driveways..
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Jan 8, 2013 #10 I think GAP METAL beat me to it. He must have done some concrete finishing too. Frank
calisdad Bronze Member Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 1,241 Reaction score 442 Golden Thread 0 Location Groveland, CA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2013 #11 G.A.P. nailed it. There is even a concrete truck loading the hopper.