What's new

Old Burnt Treasure Map Effect Using Photoshop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kentucky Kache
  • Start date Start date
K

Kentucky Kache

Guest
You could really play a joke on someone with this.

[youtube=425,350]c5PXHtsTzjk[/youtube]
 
That's so bad!!! I have Photoshop CS4... but I'm not very proficient in using it!! I saved the video for future reference...

Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
That's so bad!!! I have Photoshop CS4... but I'm not very proficient in using it!! I saved the video for future reference...

Bran <><

You mean CS3 right? I get Photoshop prereleases for testing, and i haven't seen CS4 yet!

Best-Mike
 
Mike,
Yes, you're right. Sorry, I must have accidentally hit the "4" instead of the "3". I have Adobe Photoshop CS3 v10.0 Lite CC

Bran <><
 
No problem. Many times, my fingers hit wrong buttons as well! ;D I just thought you had gotten something I hadn't seen yet.

Best-Mike
 
fun! Thanks! :)
 

Attachments

  • oldmap.webp
    oldmap.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 6,077

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom