kieser sousa/rip
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2006
- Messages
- 1,369
- Reaction score
- 67
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- upstate N.Y.
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
old button id's please.
Hi all.I found a couple of cool old buttons today at a housesite that dates from 1830 and was hopeing someone might be able to tell me what they are and anything else you can tell me about them.The one has a desighn with what looks like wolves heads and is a two piece button and the other is a one piece and has a horn and what looks like a guy holding two metaldetectors.
I cant make out whats on the back but there is some type of desighn there as well.......Thanks y'all. 
Hi all.I found a couple of cool old buttons today at a housesite that dates from 1830 and was hopeing someone might be able to tell me what they are and anything else you can tell me about them.The one has a desighn with what looks like wolves heads and is a two piece button and the other is a one piece and has a horn and what looks like a guy holding two metaldetectors.
I cant make out whats on the back but there is some type of desighn there as well.......Thanks y'all.








