missbliss
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, yesterday I posted that I found *something* - put that post in General Discussion - later on I found out on another forum that what I actually have is a pretty old Hopi jar. I really want to sell it - I just don't know what I should do and how to go about it - being that there is one chip on the inside and the bottom is pretty scratched up.
So here are the photos - I'd like your feedback on what to do - and how to go about selling this - and where. One knowledgeable person mentioned I should go to an auction house that deals with Native arts.
So your thoughts please.
So here are the photos - I'd like your feedback on what to do - and how to go about selling this - and where. One knowledgeable person mentioned I should go to an auction house that deals with Native arts.
So your thoughts please.
Attachments
Upvote
0


![1647258[1].webp 1647258[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/887/887299-e5a1657f67199a2071e35b831676dda8.jpg?hash=WvE8CQ-DbB)

for about 3 dollars.






