West Jersey Detecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2006
- Messages
- 5,249
- Reaction score
- 1,102
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Philadelphia Area
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I found this tiny silver thing today at the site where I found the KGIII, the Draped Bust Half Cent and the Seated Half Dime earlier this week. It was more than 8 inches deep, but I knew immediately it was silver when I saw it. It was bent but I was able to straighten it out a bit. It measures 21mm wide by 22 mm high including the tab that must have fit into a slot. The tab was once straight but I do not want to risk any more stress on the metal.
Any ID is appreciated!
Any ID is appreciated!


Nickle maybe 







