Olympic hockey

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
USA 27 total metals, Canada 24..."hahaha"

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Be careful TH !!!

They might take Detroit back....

OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
USA 27 total metals, Canada 24..."hahaha"

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Aw now still a couple days left and yeah there's still a couple of guarantees too

Really though, there's only some that REALLY count, and hockey is the one biggie

Just having fun here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful TH !!!

They might take Detroit back....

LOL....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, ok, we'll take it
But you have to keep Justin Bieber

If we keep Justin you have to take Miley. ...

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the media reported there was a wager between Pres O and the Prime Minister of Canada regarding the winner . The media reported that the wager was for a case of beer HOWEVER insiders reported that the actual wager was

Attachments

• Hockey.jpg
    Hockey.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
As the media reported there was a wager between Pres O and the Prime Minister of Canada regarding the winner . The media reported that the wager was for a case of beer HOWEVER insiders reported that the actual wager was

Bieber for a case of beer, that's a good trade

What will ya give for Rob Ford? Lol

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess the team Is Finnished just like Detroit, they had their day

You mean their team was finished by the Finnish!

Oh well, the only reason why we won was because money wasn't the incentive.

The NHL will resume and all our best players will go back to playing for US teams.

Hey, now that we have our Winnipeg Jets back, I'll keep on cheering for our best players which happen to be American!

:laughing7:

OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
You mean their team was finished by the Finnish!

Oh well, the only reason why we won was because money wasn't the incentive.

The NHL will resume and all our best players will go back to playing for US teams.

Hey, now that we have our Winnipeg Jets back, I'll keep on cheering for our best players which happen to be American!

:laughing7:

There's plenty of good/great players in the game be they American, Canadian, international , what have you; there doesn't seem to be borders when we turn the tv on on Saturday night, just a bunch of overpaid guys playing a game

No, no money at all, the NHL players don't get paid and had to buy their own tickets to and from, bragging rights and a big gold medal is all they got for the effort , good for them

And of course, I'd sure like to see the Stanley cup reside in Canada too, go Jets!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread